MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 3, 2022
**Deepest sleep Ever**

There isn't anything bad to say about this product. It is Elite on quality for the price. It's Non-GMO and most of the ingredients are organic and is by far the strongest most effective sleep supplement me and my companion have come across. She suffers from extreme sleep insomnia and this little gem truly helps calm her and put her in a deep sleep in a matter of time. Such an amazing blend of herbs in here! I believe it says 1 capsule is a serving. I suggest taking 2, or if you have real difficulties falling asleep take 3 of them. Totally worth the price for the results! You won't get another sleeping supplement again.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As I have aged into my senior years, sleep has become less solid. I found that this valerian passion flower supplement was a benefit and I had improvement with my sleep concerns. The ingredients, quality, and composition of this product seem good. I feel more relaxed and it is easier to fall and stay asleep. Although I did read that it is not a good idea to use it ongoing and that it is healthy to take breaks from valerian root.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

All my life I suffered from exam anxiety, I was scared and stressed and took the valerian that calmed me down. Today I am taking it to other needs for the purpose of being patient in healing my body. And it is very helpful in relieving stress and more. Like if the recommendation helped you :) Thanks

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I bought these for my dog with dementia to help her sleep. 9/10 it knocks her out to sleep. I also use it to help me fall asleep or to reduce the anxiety that flares up when reducing antidepressants.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This really helps my son with his anxiety. He has stopped having panic attacks. Great composition and ingredients, I guess the proof is in the improvement I have seen.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This really helped my son with his anxiety. I found it interacts really well with this Ritalin. He has improved dramatically. He is more social.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love the quality of Eclectic Herb products. This sleep/relaxation formula works great! The ingredients are well known as sleep promoters. I don't like to take valerian every night, but for occasional use, it works great.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

A natural supplement that helps to relax. Good for a large scale of age - for adults and children. Easily swallowed without any taste, though it does smell. One can feel the benefit within half an hour.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great value for money. Helps regulate sleep, which was my main concern.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This valerian supplement really helps me to feel relaxed & fall asleep faster.