MD

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
מצוין!

A must-have product for everyone, I purchased because of hair loss, and what a wonder. Stopped hair loss completely, hair thickened and strengthened, in addition to improving arthritis. I'm really happy.

Where can I start??? I've been taking this orally for almost a month and I'm floored. I have several autoimmune diseases but I started taking it for dry eyes. Not only did it help with my eyes, my gastritis had greatly improved as well.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good, high strength quality product and one of the only vegan diet options I have found. I’m really happy with these and have just ordered more. Taste free and I can see a real improvement in my skin using them.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Take this for excess tearing from dry eye. Takes a month to work.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great quality, the whole herb in freeze dried form without nasties.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

So far, so good! I've been taking about a week now, and they go down easy and do not upset my stomach. Glad to be able to add Sea Buckthorn to my supplements!

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Wonderful brand with a very good range of unique products. I really liked this one - one of their many antioxidants. Found this to be good value for money and long lasting. Very pure ingredients. Good for skin and eye issues.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good product for skin health have used it intermittently

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

Great product for a feeling of general well being and improvement in blood lipid profile

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

good for skin and acne. helped me clear my skin.