MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I use a liquid, but my Mom wasn't interested in it because of the clove taste so I bought her this instead. She loved this, it has not taste, easy for her to take and she indicated that it reduced her bloating and some of her discomfort. I bought another bottle so we can both do this every 6 months now.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have heard that freeze dried form is more potent and this is especially important when it comes to fighting something in your gut. I feel it's still mild enough to my gut and I dont feel bad using it. More convenient than the tonic and I switch between them for an easy regime.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I use a bottle of Parafight once or twice a year to “clean the pipes” aka as a colon cleanse and I feel better afterwards.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I like this product as when I feel I have a sore stomach or have the runs even if I just take one randomly it settles everything down

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Good product! I increased the recommended dose a bit to see the fast results. It is better to take a pill than to consume these herbs as a powder because they are very bitter. The herbs are frozen, so I hope the results will be better this way.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I didn’t notice any change, any improvement, any detoxification etc apart from the more frequent bowel movements in the first days of using it.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Used for a month with biofilm enzymes. They definitely work!!! Great mixture and not harsh, experienced mild die off which confirms that they work.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Helped me to recover when I was unwell with flu like virus