MD

jesson
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
6,897
Großartig!

Fine product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. The goods came quickly enough, the track was tracked. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Since the first purchase, I’ve been buying it again for its quality and nutrition it provides. I mix it in my overnight oats for and extra boost of superfood.

Easy to stir it in water or juice. Purplish red color is so appetizing. Goes well with greens smoothies. Hard to buy fresh acai, aronia and black raspberry in market. Love freeze-dried concept. More importantly, it is keto friendly. Only 1 gram sugar per serving which equals to 2 teaspoon. True berries taste is delicious that I gradually depend much less on sugar and even honey when preparing dishes. Much easier way towards low carb diet.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I eat it with my oatmeal. Tastes really good and the berry flavour is strong. Though it’s a bit pricey.

2898c8c8-2d8a-425e-9ecc-7de251722c67
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Taste delicious. Eclectic Institute's products are always of good quality.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Quality product. Mix it perfectly well with any juice and yogurt.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Perfect for smoothies or to mix with yogurt. My only complaint is low volume. Could have a little more.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

tastes good and easy to measure.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

iHerb is awesome... every bottle was packed safely with bubble wrap, it’s glass fyi

Posted on Feb 16, 2017

A rounded teaspoonful per serving provides about 30 servings/bottle, the number of servings listed on the label. I really like the taste of this product. I had a bulging blood vessel near one of my ankles. It has very much decreased in size after using this product, most of the change having been noticed after only taking it for a few days.