MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 19, 2022

This is a great brand recommended by Anthony William (MM). Nettle leaf is very beneficial for immune system and it’s one of the best antioxidants. Good for fighting viruses and bacteria along with a proper diet. This one has very clean ingredients and composition. Nothing nasty. One of the best supplements I tried. Will order it again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have used Eclectic Institute's freeze dried nettles for many years for any allergic reaction, be it seasonal allergies, food allergies, hives, etc. It is my go-to remedy for any such reactions and it is so effective! I was first introduced to freeze dried nettles (and please note that FREEZE DRIED is an important factor) in 1980-something by my then-naturopath, and have relied on this tried-and-true herbal remedy - no drowsiness, no negative side-effects. Eclectic Institute is a reputable company that uses quality organic ingredients, preserving the plant's natural healing properties with their freeze-drying process. This product is a definite boon to my health and well-being.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Love the pure ingredients from Eclectic Institute, this one has been very helpful for allergies. Would love it if iherb would offer more of their products and more in different sizes.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredient and good for your skin, hair and nails! Age composition package benefit improvement effect diet knee deficiencies taste size use scent scalp sensitive moisture hemp

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,069

This has been my best friend for months now, Electric herb has been so good to me, this supplement helps me with my allergies, glad it's genuinely effective!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like this brand Eclectic herb bc the quality Is excellent...I like the new packaging. It is very colorful. My favorite thing is it is freeze-dried. I take it for allergies..

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
1,685

Amazin quality. Very budget priced. Delivery is fast, efficient. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Bought for enlarged prostate . Will see in a few month time . But generally it is good for all glandular problems.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I bought this to use to help with allergies. On its own I don’t think it helped a whole lot, but nettle does have other nutritive benefits. I felt these made me have bad tasting burps. I prefer nettle in tea form or tincture.