MD

4.6
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I used this in smoothies. I like the taste of nettles and this seemed to be really pure and clean, taste felt authentic. It's freeze-dried, so hopefully retains all the good properties of the nettles. It's a nice alternative to fresh nettles during the winter time.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have not tried the product but I have read about the many benefits it can offer to an afflicted body. This product, in addition to helping with all ailments, does not interact with drugs or health problems.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Good alternative, to the capsule Nettle Quercentin when it's out of stock. Although that would still be my first choice, in managing histamin allergies. Works fast, within 5 mins for me. Mixing it in water clumps it, so I will just place it in my mouth, don't inhale! and drink water right away.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
3,175

Great product that has really helped me and I hope it helps you too - Thank you!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

cheaper than buying capsule form. freeze dry gives minerals and stops itching and hives. improved skin uticaria and allergies.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I put in a smoothie and never taste it. high quality.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This has helped over the allergy season. It's very fresh in a freeze dried form, however it will require refrigeration.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I started taking this for allergies and to decrease histamines. Its actually working. Ive already noticed a difference after less than a week.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022