MD

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I included 2 tsp in my daily breakfast instant oats... the beet gives it a pretty red tinge. After consuming a bottle already, I belly reduced... that means a happy liver hahahah.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great product! I love this company as it is all real food and freeze dried which causes it to retain its nutrition and bioavailability. I have taken it for a short time and have already noticed relief.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Very good quality freeze dried is very fresh and delivery is good great for adding to my smoothies helps build up the liver function tastes is good

Posted on May 21, 2022

Didn’t use it for long to see the effect.

Posted on May 1, 2020

i bought Liver and Gallbladder Support from Eclectic Inst. due to it having dandelion "leaves" and not just the roots. Dandelion roots are good generally, but I specifically needed the leaves because I read that they help dissolve gallstones in the gallbladder and liver. It seems to be working great because for years I could not hear the secretions or excretions coming from my stomach right after eating. Now I can and they are pretty loud. It took about 2 months of taking the product to start hearing the sounds. I filled 00 vegi' caps and took 2 with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner everyday since the product is all natural food ingredients. I believe that when you hear nothing, you are probably really clogged or just did not eat enough fat or protein at the time...both trigger enzyme secretions...protein triggers stomach acid.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This powder form I use in my dogs meal (the capsule form is what I take) which helps them during times high stress.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

It's very good. You can taste the veges and fruits in this. I usually stir in around 1 teaspoon with 250 grams of water and blitz it in my mixer and add some ice cubes.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Nice herbs to help and support liver.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

good quality and pure ingredients!