MD

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I like this product. It has a nice sweet herb aroma as you are swallowing it. Doesn't upset my sensitive stomach. I read in the Journal of Immunology that it can help stimulate the vagal nerve, which is highly involved in the immune process, specifically turning down inflammatory eicosanoids. This is the title of the study: "Cutting Edge: Human Vagus Produces Specialized Proresolving Mediators of Inflammation with Electrical Stimulation Reducing Proinflammatory Eicosanoids"

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

sounded like a great supplement that should work well to for sleeping concerns and improvement , but didn't do much for me , the packaging was good. I bought a few bottles to try and still don't really see much benefit . not very convinced on the quality and ingredients listed

e841c57b-ef20-40d1-b3ca-511a0a92bf55
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Best Hops I have tried short of the extract from the same brand. Definitely helps when taken with Valerian and melatonin.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It is what it says it is. The taste is quite bitter of course but it seems to work a little as sedative.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Hops is used for anxiety, inability to sleep (insomnia) and other sleep disorders, restlessness, tension, excitability, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), nervousness, and irritability.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Works for me as per my doctor prescription. Capsules smell of hops.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

This helps me to sleep at night. Highly recommend this one!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Relaxes me and let me put my sholders down, works good for muscle relaxing, mild painkiller and good for sleep.

Posted on Oct 8, 2015

They're light green medium/small caps with a earthy green herbal fragrance. I cannot help but think of beer each time I take one, and just one, half an hour before bed is effective in helping me WANT to go to sleep. The serving suggestion allows 2 or 3 but I have only ever taken one at a time and on really stubborn nights I follow up with melatonin 2mg which together is like a one way ticket to slumberland. Please note that I don't suffer from traditional insomnia but sometimes my motivation to switch off my brain and get into bed is just not there. Organic source is a bonus. Everyone is different but I would recommend to at least give these a try if you have the same issue as me.