MD

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great product to mix into our autistic child's mashed potatoes, peanut butter and yogurts. Mixes well. Taste is mild. A helpful product to ensure a child gets their cruciferous veggies!

Cruciferous vegetables are known to be able to help with phase 1 and phase 2 liver detoxification. Everyday we are constantly exposed to countless toxic chemicals including pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, plastics, GMOs food, cleaning chemicals, cosmetics, tap water chemicals, lead and other heavy metals in our food and certain supplements, the list goes on. And many of these toxins acts like estrogen in our body. Cruciferous vegetables like Broccoli can help aid our body in getting rid these toxins off our body through promoting healthy phase 1 and balance phase detoxification. Eclectic green guard also contains milk thistle which is known to help support liver function and detoxification as well. All in all, this is a great organic and quality product to use in our day to day life. IMPORTANT NOTE: do take your iodine supplements at different time as cruciferous vegetables are known to inhibit absorption and deplete iodine levels. Remember to give a thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Fresh greens taste. Good choice for liver detox. Convenient to use it in daily basis.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Love the freeze dried all food and bioavailability of this product. I have noticed a difference in my digestion.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Great quality, blends well, love the ingredients, fresh tasting, arrived on time intact, plan to continue using and buying! Thanks for this great product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

The taste really not strong so its easy to drink alone

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Great ingredients, one of the best whole foods supplements available. All organic and super fresh. Makes me feel alive and energised.

Posted on May 26, 2022

its like a detox supplement, I used it for a month or so and liked the results. I hope my review will be helpful

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

All freeze dried. Easily increase crucifers intake. Strong raw taste.