MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I use this product for my Black Lab. My dog is prone to UTI's. One pill daily in her kibble saves her and I from unpleasant consequences!!!

Posted on May 24, 2021

As I could not find fresh cranberries in my location, I opted for this Freeze-Dried Cranberry. Cranberry is high in antioxidant proanthocyanidins which helps to support the urinary system and the kidneys. As I have been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, a cancer which can have a deleterious effects on the kidneys, I take one capsule three times per day as directed on the package and am happy with the product. Since my diagnosis I have searched for multiple supports for my immune system. Cranberry has been highly recommended for this.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This cranberry product is most excellent for resolving urinary tract issues

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Quality, high quality product! Especially like that it is freeze dried, fresh cranberry. Best cranberry supplement I know of.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is really good! Potent enough to keep away UTI and bladder infections. Will purchase again!

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Tried many brands but this one is the best. Has been effective in helping both my Husband & I to avoid Urinary tract problems. I am sensitive to fillers etc. so this is the only one I use.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

Great product to help keep my bladder healthy. I am prone to bladder infections and this helps keep things slippery so I am less likely to get an infection. Love the ingredients and that it is non GMO.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I use it for my dog, keeps her urine PH at perfect level

Posted on Mar 8, 2020

Actually, I bought it for my mother, not me. She told me that it is quite good for maintaining healthy body. Because it doesn’t have any vitamins, this product is good to eat another vitamins supplies. She really cares not to eat vitamins way too much.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Product great, but customer service is fantastic with speedy delivery.