MD

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Small sized serving package so it’s useful to bring it to anywhere we go. Most importantly, my kid loves the taste and the flavor, and the quality is good too. We give them frequently. Safe organic ingredients for any ages to be in a good diet that benefits us.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good quality, taste-y ingredients and perfect size and packaging for age 2-4 year old snacks serving. Flavor selections are available and it benefits us having in our bags for frequent snackings without compromising their diet-ary needs. We use all flavor options and they are all yummy and our 3 year old likes them. Good for snack or lunch boxes as well.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is a relatively healthy snack with all the organic ingredients but there are a lot of sugars added so I wouldn't say it's 100% healthy. As far as taste, some of the kids loved it and wanted more while another didn't even want to finish his so I guess it's a personal taste. I would recommend them and will probably order again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

They’re a perfect size for your purse and cause of their texture or something my kids take forever to eat even one. They love the taste /flavor as well, I’m so glad I found these cause the ingredients all seem fantastic as well! I will definitely be repurchasing these.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My kids liked this, especially my daughter. I gave them this as a snack and sometimes I add it to their breakfast. This is really healthy and delicious. I am really glad that I can give them a snack, a healthy snack. There's no guilt feeling. Highly recommended!

de573303-d959-4ad4-9144-c5720f964114
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My daughter loved these. We have tried a lot of bars and she likes them all but this one was by far her favorite. I also like the size of the box. Most other brands give only 4 or 5 bars so 7 is a nice change

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I know they're for kids but adults can appreciate this too. The smaller portions are perfect for on-the-go snacking. Recommended to a friend and they are hooked as well! Will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

These were delicious, slightly on the sweet and crumbly side, it did kind of fall apart while eating, as i store them at room temperature, and i live in perpetual summer climate. Will recommend sticking them in the fridge or even freezer, that way they can act as ice pack for your kiddos lunch box! Please click on like if this review helped!