MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is an amazing product! Its quality is top notch!! It really locks your makeup for hours and has a micro-fine mist. Its scent is pretty subtle. I would love the size to be larger, but it's good for the price. Nice and sturdy plastic packaging. I truly don't have any concern with this. This became a favorite of mine pretty easily!

2cf894a2-9ba1-42e6-bd38-e4ba64ccc0b4
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

It was really nice. It has no foul scent. It’s size was enough to be carried for travel and the packaging was good as it was in a box. I think it makes my make up better and long lasting. It has good coverage. The quality is good. Has good benefits.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Excellent! MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY ON THE PLANET!!! I absolutely love this product for my oily skin. I use it everyday and it makes my makeup last all day and doesn't budge even in heat. It leaves a bit of a dewy finish which makes the makeup look "natural" and not powdery. It has a slight citrus smell to it which I really like, but if you have sensitive skin, the scent might be a concern for you. I included pictures with swatches. (First one is 2 swatches with no setting spray that I gently rubbed to resemble friction and they look almost gone. and in the second pic I did the exact same swatches but put the Elf setting spray on top and rubbed them and they look so opaque and vibrant.) This product definitely has high end quality and the bottle size is pretty decent. Also, the spray nozzle is a DREAM, the mist is so fine and doesn't leave any big water drops on your face.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product has no scent and is amazing quality for the price. The size of the packaging might look small but this bottle has lasted me for half a year with nearly daily use. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps my skin texture looking flawless. I would say this is a great dupe of urban decay.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great setting spray. Have been using U.D. All nighter but wanted to try a cheaper spray (dupe) and wasn’t disappointed. The scent is nice, good size and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup fresh all day long. It’s not as good as U.D. but for the price I would buy it and try. I think I will be buying this instead. Doesn’t make my skin break out and it doesn’t clog pores - that’s what’s mooost important

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This spray feels very cooling on the skin, especially during the hot and humid Asian summer. It helped my makeup look more hydrated and sit longer. Very faint scent and the mist is very fine as advertised. I would repurchase but it seems that my bottle will last a long time.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I Love this. It works well to keep my makeup in place all day & night & I’ve been a lot less shiny by the end of the day. It also has a super fine mist that comes out, better than any high end I’ve tried. It also smells fresh.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Good quality Good ingredient Scent good Good smell High care Good scent that easy use with high quality and full size 18 age no package with wow benefit and composition low sensitive and gentle low frequency concern High ingredient dosage Taste wow Easy use Good size Good package Benefit wow Age Serving easy Frequency easy Good diet Flavor good

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I just love this product! I have dry skin, so naturally my make up doesn’t always look even/clings to dry areas, however this is now a thing of the past! This primer evens out, moisturises and maintains moisture throughout the day, even with heavy application make up looks!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Lobe the scent , good quality and a perfect size i use it when I’m done with my makeup , the package and composition is nice i love the color too and the texture while the concern and the age and the coverage good it’s benefit my skin so well