MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Very nice use it every day for mat define finish no scent great quality enough size and package light coverage and no color almost will get much benefit if ur into mat finish look make up texture is quite good very light and fit all age will not show the fine line

5e041040-8e46-479c-aa37-68e8307a750d
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I loved this Perfect Finish HD powder! There is a very soft scent and great quality powder, easy to use and makes a perfect coverage removing the shine from the skin leaving it with a great texture. It`s a good size to carry it everywhere and I like that it has a mirror attached to it.

d9216cc1-7855-45c8-a09e-e30c8d31b196

Really very good product smell,quality ,size are very good After i applied on my face with or without cream really mattifies the shine also the scent vary nice i like this product will buy again Age, package nice but must have sponge with it Helpful in mattifying the shingly face Composition is light on face no harmful ingredients Coverage 90% Color is transducer Texture is very smooth Use separate or with foundation has many benefits Concern for oily skin

8f282dfb-d389-4902-9697-0768115e5975
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Age 33 I love this product. It really works well with my face when I use it. Good benefit for oily skin like me it has matte finish. The scent, color, texture and quality is good. Perfect coverage and I like the size. Packaging is simple. Concern no little brush or sponge inside.

2a343a34-e6ff-46ec-a513-ef64c0ca9191
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love all the elf products i have purchased so far. This blurs out your pores and does not give a white cast. Im fair-medium skintone and most of the time, translucent/HD powders give me that white-ish powdery look. This does not. Got the loose powder version too!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I recently purchased this powder and I am extremely impressed with its performance. The powder goes on smoothly and blends seamlessly into my skin, providing a natural-looking matte finish that lasts all day. It does an excellent job of controlling shine and keeping my skin looking fresh and matte, even in hot and humid weather. The compact size makes it easy to carry with me and touch up throughout the day if needed. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a reliable matte cheek powder.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This finish HD powder is just perfect. I was concerned about the shade, but it’s really transparent. It removes shine it add amazing composition to my makeup. The product quality is great. I use it for special occasions. There is no scent. The size of this is as a hand palm.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is my first face powder I use it only on my under eye . Good quality good size is not any weird send elegant package for today in light texture the color of the powder is white does not give any coverage . I don’t know decomposition that the powder cover my concern

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great quality, finely grounded powder! I have dry under eyes but it didn't dry them out. The package it comes in is very useful and sturdy - in has a mirror and a compartment from a puff (wich I added for touch ups). The package is on the bigger size, not great for travel. I found the powder works best with a brush. There isn't any color nor scent.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

second purchase, I use it daily, nice size and package is good for also traveling and good texture. second time I buy this. good for all ages and has no scent. great quality, and does good coverage. no color. elf has good products. will definitely buy again. great benefits they have, this one is good for light skin.