MD

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love this! First, it’s just so pretty lol I love keeping it in my stovetop for easy and frequent access but it also looks so naturally beautiful. It’s the perfect size as peppercorns last a long time, even when you use a lot. So even in a smaller bottle, this will last months with everyday use. Great quality for a great price. Very happy.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Organic peppercorn that does its job; handy packaing, good size (so the peppers stay fresh). Its fun to use the mill and have this fresh scent of pepper while cooking. Happy with the quality and the ingredient/pepper corn variety and also that it is Organic! i will order again once this current bottle is finished.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Highly raved about in the videos I saw online. Nice to eat! Happy with my purchase! I can eat more healthy from today onwards! Thanks!

004b8164-ed74-48e1-a989-cabd6c9066e8
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very nice and it seems quite fresh. This is the blend I have been looking for, especially organic. Removed one star for the fact that the bottle/grinder is sealed and not meant to be refilled. But it will take some time to use this amount of pepper, as don't use it frequently.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

it was great for us! there is little after teste of the white and red pepper so you have to know the test to make sure you like it if your not sure

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is great. The mill always work until the very end, unlike some other brands which gets increasingly difficult to get the huge peppercorns milled. The taste is also great. D&A is a great brand!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Bought as a gift, so I can't tell you anything about the function of the grinder or the taste, but thought it was a nice accompaniment to a small gift package that I put together. Extra points for being organic and kosher!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

First purchase, love it. It's so fragrant, add it to most of my food and it definitely made it taste better. Great quality as always from them.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

high quality peppercorns, smell it sensational and fresh. mill is perfect! it has some sour aroma. not sure everyone will like the taste, as it's it a combination of few peppercorns.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

We like to spice our food up a little when we cook so we go through a lot of pepper. Even though we have a pepper grinder, we don’t always buy pepper corns because the supermarkets sell them in such small quantities. As a result, the pepper doesn’t last very long and it’s always, always the thing I forge to buy when quickly picking up a few things at the shops. Needless to say, I was therefore delighted to try this D&A organic pepper. I figured if it was at least as good as the supermarket one, this will be the pepper we get from now on. The pepper comes in a large resealable Ziploc plastic bag. And there is a lot of pepper in that bag. I was astonished by how quickly my grinder filled up, especially when you factor in that a regular $5 pepper only half fills it. There should be anywhere from 10 – 20 refills in the bag. And one refill should be good for the best part of a month. After I ground it, the pepper came ground and came out loose and dry, smelt lovely and helps make the food taste great. And the price is fantastic. The resealable bag will last me a long time and should should save a bunch of money and frustration at the supermarket. At a time when recycling is becoming less viable for businesses, throwing all those disposeable glass and plastic mini grinders with tiny portions of pepper is such a waste. Even if you don’t have your own grinder, you can still refill those disposeable grinders with this D&A pepper and do your bit for the environment while enjoying your tasty food.