MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

The only thing to say is this is THE BEST. Ingredients, quality and packaging can't be beat. If you want protein - simply add it. We don't go without this. It is a green drink but milder than most. You can accent the slight fruit flavor with fresh peaches and thicken with avocado.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

One if not the best green powder out there packed full with 91 powerful ingredients from around the world selected by Ron Teeguarden’s finest knowledge and research. Plus this one tastes absolutely great, it has a nice peach flavour from the fruits in there and it dissolve super well. If you cannot do greens you can do that one . Plus I find it super digestible . Again thank you iherbs for providing this product to France without having to pay extra international shipping charges . Blessings!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

It’s been over a week now, of using Superfood blend, and I can see a difference. I take many other herbal supplements, but none has the variety of herbs than this product. From what I’m feeling now, I will keep using this blend. Why?? More energy, less pain, better digestion etc… Plus this is the first time I can actually drink greens. Usually even in a fruit drink, it was impossible to not gag. This drink taste rather fruity, I just mix with water and swallow.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This is a really nice blend of all kinds of herbal adaptogens, green grasses, herbal tonics, probiotics, sea vegetables and all of the kinds of things we should be ingesting *more of* in the age of prepackaged garbage food. Mixes up so well in a Berry smoothie with very little effort and really enhances my digestion and gut flora and makes my skin glow.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This is one of my favorite Dragon Herbs products. As always, high quality ingredients and extraction process . I felt a major difference in my vitality and also my digestion in the first week of using. Dragon Herbs is more expensive, but you really do get more for your money in terms of the high quality and purity of the herbs. Ron Teeguarden is a Master Herbalist.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

very powerful quality ingredients and antioxidants and I like the taste and benefits of this superfood ! I feel that this product has been positive for my health diet and feel improvement in my overall energy. The package was a bit warped and do wish that for the price the container was metal or glass ! I do recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Dragon Herbs makes the very best Tonics! And, this is best for daily use for an all around health booster. I recommend it to anyone wanting the extra health addition to their routine. Tastes very good, too. I mix mine with almond milk, but it can be added to any smoothie drink. Excellent product made by excellent Herbalist.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My absolute favorite thing to wake up to is half a scoop of this mix in some orange juice. I'll spare you the rest of my morning routine but this stuff in orange juice all day for me. If only it wasn't so expensive but hey this is a gift from God in my opinion.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

If you want a one stop health boost without too much brain work or coordination this is an impressive addition to the pantry in my opinion. I drink it mixed with skim cow, soy or nut milk all are delicious, I love the taste and my body has grown to crave it. It's like the super food of superfoods. I was recommended it by a friend years ago and it changed how I felt which changed how I dealt and life improved and I loved it. I didn't have it everyday just when it felt right to have and I have always noticed the benifits; feeling brighter and smarter, making better decision, noticably more in tune with my body and with a sense of greater vitality. I went without it for a while and brought it back in recently and am having the same results which is why I ft to review it. I cannot recommend it enough, side note; it is also fun trying to learn the epic 99 ingredients and how they offer support for a human body. A truly rare alchemical perfection in my opinion and once again iherb makes it very affordable and the quality for value is evident in the results. I am a health enthusiast and this accompanies diet, excersize and activities that work for my body mind and soul so I don't know if it will render the same results alone but to notice the effects so clearly makes me think it could quite possibly be a great assistant during transition towards a more health focused life. I wish I had remembered it sooner to be honest. Wishing you all the best champions 💗

bde15a03-d64f-4abc-a145-7dd754b8732f
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My only qualm is that it in plastic, and I'm not the biggest fan of the taste. It's a little bitter/grassy/grainy, with a distinct pineapple/mango/tropical taste. I don't usually like green drinks anyway so mixing it with just water or milk wasn't going to cut it for me. TRY THIS: it tastes great when blended with a half frozen banana, half apple, yogurt to mix in with the graininess, then I mix either cold tea, chaga, or milk. Its VERY VERY drinkable with the added textures! I bought this instead of the REALLY expensive Athletic Greens option for a green drink. And its $20 less expensive AND it has such a wonderful multitude of different herbs/adaptogens/antioxidants/superfood/grasses/probiotics and mushrooms.