MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
When the battery is in need of recharging, this is a one of my "go-to" formulas

For those of you that are not educated in Chinese Medicine, Jing is one of the 3 treasures and life essence stored in the kidneys. As a fan and long-term patient of acupuncture, and a former competitive powerlifter, I have been informed (more than a few times, LOL) that my kidney essence is depleted. I have found that Dragon Herbs Jing is one of my top "go-to" kidney essence replenishing formulas. Remember, with all tonic formulas used for replenishing purposes, consistency and long-term use is KING. If you want to take this formula up a notch, add some cordyceps for daily use.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Cannot feel any benefit at all. I still feel extremely weak, no energy whatsoever. Also, while taking it, my immune system broke down and I got a serious kidney/UTI infection. I am not saying that this product caused it but obviously it did not strengthen anything in my system. Also, this brand (the only TCM brand available on iHerb), contains only 100 capsules per bottle and the recommended dosage is 6 per day. This makes these supplements too costly for what they are actually doing.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I believe these herbal combinations are helpful in releasing heat and when one feels them after exhaustive physical activities. I think the combination of the ingredients, as well as their qualities are really great and I see a huge difference after taking them. Age-wise, I’m in my late 30’s and I also have my kid use them after strenuous sport activities.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

DragonHerbs is one of the trusted companies in the TCM field I always come back to. They products are fresh and follow the true natural way of health aligning with natures wisdom. E.g. Tonic Alchemy by DragonHerbs is my staple - it supported us through many difficulties... first sign of fever, feeling unwell after a late night, quick recovery... I looked for something to support my partner as he is extremely overworked. And read a review that it helped someone else. Jing capsules do work for my partner. I can slowly see energy coming back to him. Not in an excessive immediately boosting way. But a calm energy. He seems to be dealing better with stress and has a bit more color in his cheeks in the morning. It did not work with me, however, it seems to have been too yin. I have a damp condition and it caused a herpes breakout. Nothing too dramatic. But TCM products need to fit your profile. All in all, I am very happy. If this works as well after 2 weeks as this does I will continue to buy it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

This supplement gives me my lost energy. It gives me the will to live with passion for life. It helps me trough stressful situations. It contains Rehmannia which helps with “tired blood” (anemia), fever and weakened bones -osteoporosis. It also has Dendrobium, which helps with inflammation, cancer, protects eyesight, and improves appetite and digestion. I think, this is as super supplement coming from a good quality company, Dragon. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

It's somewhat subtle but I did feel an increased awareness of foundational solidity while taking this. A somewhat unshakable feeling deep within where the trials and tribulations of life did not phase me as much as they would have if not utilizing this formula daily. Somewhat similar to the feeling one has after a full night's sleep.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

More chinese herbs to restore kidney energy from a super company. these are food grade herbs and mild in their energy.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I took it to balance my qi. Jing is superb blend of natural and powerful herbs to balance qi.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

These brought vitality after a few weeks of taking Results may vary 😉