MD
Based on 1,069 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,069 Ratings
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Very moist but good quality. Great for those needing some "Chi" in their energy and diet. I feel instantly energised each time consuming these precious berries as a snack, tea or Chinese soups! Definitely a booster to great health! However, do not overdo the intake as it may cause heatiness in our body. Consume in moderation.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

These are the dogs bollocks! Cannot stop stuffing these into my mouth grunting like a swine as I chow down. Partner tried to take some and I swiped her hand away, telling her to "git!" Whatever they have done to these goji, they taste incredible. Only downside is they are a bit mushy and hard to get out of the package and tend to clump together, but this is also an advantage as you can eat several at a time.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

These berries are sticky unlike most of other goji berries sold here on iHerb (I believe I have tried most, if not all of the goji berries here). It's not my first choice, but hubby and the kids love this one the most. It doesn't seem to be organic.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great brand and great product. These goji berries are plump, sweet and juicy. I like to put some in my hot tea and they are going to give your tea even a better taste. And when you are done with the tea you eat the goji berries that are going to be very soft and delicious. Healthy snack, good for your liver as well. But I don't know if they are recommended to diabetic people

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am not in love with the taste. If you like raisins you will love these. I am not a dried fruit person, but I know these are healthy so I eat them anyway. I love these best added to my smoothies. They say these will keep you smiling and I believe that. I feel so great when I eat these daily. I truly believe they do lift your mood.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

These are hands down the best goji berries I've ever tried! Excellent quality so I highly recommend them! I find other goji berries to be too dry. These taste great on their own as a snack or added to oatmeal, smoothie bowls, herbal infusions, etc. I've noticed that they're popular since they're often out of stock!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

These are the best goji berries I’ve found. Most are hard and dry, but these are soft and moist. They do get squished together in the bag, but are easily pulled apart, though it does take some time.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Best goji berries ever. I especially like the unique moist texture. Quality always perfect and I use them either as a super healthy snack or in a super-food smoothie.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Purchased as a healthy snack. Had to be this brand as only one I was able to find that is certified "Di Tao" and meets the requirements to be good for you. Excellent snack that is highly recommended by my health providers.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

The best quality goji berries no other ingredients they taste great l used them in my yogurt the size was alittle small for me but I ate them all