MD

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Fountain of youth?

He Shou Wu might not make one live forever, but it certainly can help one age more gracefully! I’ve noticed improvements in my sleep and energy during the day time - less burnout at the end of the day. It’s not a stimulating herb, just seems to give more consistent energy. If you are 40+ I’d suggest looking into this as part of your wellness regime. This particular brand uses semi-wild and traditionally prepared He Shou Wu roots that are minimum of 5yrs old, this is considerably better quality than other brands! On a side note, I haven’t notice my hair changing color yet, however, I’m still going to take a few of these a day along with Schizandra from the same company as a general youth tonic.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I bought this herb for my wife. She's been complaining about her hair fading hair color. After finishing one bottle, her hair have grey hair and her fading color hair has lessen and turning black. She's more energetic too. Remarkable!! she got back herself. I have tried other brands but this one does it well.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I found this product several years ago when dealing with hormonal hair loss. I had tried other brands of He Shou Wu and saw no difference. When I tried this brand, I actually did notice a difference. My hair stopped shedding and breaking. A lot of other health issues I was having went away as well. This helps me with my chronic fatigue, sleep issues, pms and energy issues. This is subtle, you won’t notice it right away. However, give this product about two or three months, and you will see and feel a difference if it is the right formula for you. Dragon Herbs is the only effective brand of He Shou Wu I’ve found thus far.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Have just received this but I’m a bit staggered that you’re expected to take three capsules twice a day, that’s six capsules a day which means a 100 capsule bottle would only last for 16 days, is that seriously the case?? Seems exceptionally inconvenient and expensive that you need to consume two bottles a month, equating to roughly $80 a month.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This has to be one of the best medicinal mushroom/supplement for women, it builds blood so I stopped all iron supplements and have taken this with Astragulus ever since. I sleep soundly and relaxed, there are are so many qualities to it. Thanks Ron.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My Dr recommended he shou wu to me because of it's ability to strengthen and tonify. I only use dragon herbs for Chinese herbalism. I take 2 twice a day. It's best to take with food.

bluebug
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It's crazy but this actually helped with my grey hairs. I took some once a day and noticed that I really did have less grey hairs! Win!

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is the best product for the one on this site. Thank you. I don't know if there is a better one outside iHerb