MD

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love this product, I wasn't expecting much when I first tried it. I have purchased this product 3 times thus far. What has been most noticeable for me is that it has helped my nails grow much faster and stronger. My hair hasn't been as noticeable to me yet but I have very fine hair and it may just be hard for me to notice.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I've been using it for about a week , its easy to take and it doesn't upset my stomach . I have noticed my nails much stronger and healthy color , for the hair I will need a bit more time . Also myosin feels a bit tighter and shinier . I really recommend it

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The way I use this capsule is each morning take 3, remove the capsule and mix the powder with my other morning tea routine ingredients. You can tell this's product is high quality and fine made, bcoz of the natural and subtle smell of herbs. Just been using this for 1 week, will observe for a bit longer to see the effects on hair & nail

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have been using Dragon Herbs Hair and Nails daily for many years and would not be without it. It is a high quality product and I certainly derive benefit from it taken regularly.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I've been taking Hair and Nails for only a few weeks, but I've noticed a nice improvement. I'll come back and provide more info as time passes.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I am looking to find something that would slow down my graying. I’ve been taking this for months now and I don’t see a difference, however I will try to give it a year.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My nails are strong, too soon to tell the effects on my hair and that's the main reason I am taking it. It's definitely worth sticking to to see.