MD
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on May 17, 2022

Coming from a space of deep "mother trauma" and low energy, was recommended this product by a natural health professional. It has had a soothing effect on anger and I feel more grounded, energised and happy. Quite obviously a quality product. Worth the price, but still try to order when it goes on sale.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a very rare products to find from Dragon herbs that I absolutely love and really is saving my life from chronic fatigue, I would not even try other brand . You have to take it with other jing formula also on I herbs here :) . Dragon herbs has a wide array of exceptional fine art products. Deer placenta is a great kidney jing replenisher after a long period of illness to get back to life or just to maintain your power as, we most of us live in a very stressful environment or lifestyle. Thank you iHerb to make it available to France Blessings

Posted on May 6, 2022

I see significant changes in my skin, it's more glowing. I'm not done with the whole bottle yet. It promotes good sleep as well as I've been struggling with sleep for months. Will order again!

9999b51c-6cab-406c-a1f1-615cc57af5a1
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Used this one with some others for depression. Seemed to gently lift mood and help make it easier to move though "mother issues". Even if that was placebo, I'd say it's worth it. Quite expensive but recommended.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Obviously high quality. Have seen increased iron counts, decreased anger/restlessness and general mood elevation. On 4th bottle now and feel like a 6 month course would be very beneficial for anyone needing to boost Yin.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great product. Energizer and improve hair look. I used to rebond my hair before I took this product. My hair become messy as I age. After taking it for two to three months, my hair looks nice and thick. I feel energetic too.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Deer placenta is so popular to maintain young look. healthy skin, etc. Thinking to have a try on this product, hope the result is effective

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

I usually keep a bottle of this in my cupboard. Sometimes I just do not know that I am overburning until I start to feel signs of emotional and/or physical burnout. When that occurs, it is time for me to take a couple of these. I usually only need to take them for a few days and I'm good. When I know I'm going to be engaging in something that very demanding, I also start taking 2 of these daily.