MD

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is elixir of life , With this product definitely within five days you will notice great energy and youthfulness. It makes one feel fresh and energetic. Highly recommended for anyone who is weak and lacks energy. Great product with highly effective results.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Potent quality. As a superfood, this mushroom is a good support for everyday life and immunity.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I have tried many brands but Dragon herbs are of a high standard in general. This product is effective in boosting energy and improving adrenal health

Posted on May 18, 2021

I've just started taking these capsules, and it is - in my opinion - still too early to tell if my health is improving. From what I understand, TCM herbs is a long game.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

The most powerful cordyceps I have experience.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great product, boosts immunity. Very powerful. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 2, 2021

Not the most potent cordyceps I purchased on this web site, and I completely don't get why the price is so high. In my opinion another brand on this web site costs three times less, and appears more potent

Posted on Jun 21, 2013

I used only one of these and it seemed to give me tons of energy. I would be careful and start out with just one capsule in the morning for sure. Any later and you might be not be able to get to sleep. I think this herb does what it's purported to do.

Posted on Apr 17, 2018

I tried A few brands before including sun potion cordyceps one of he most expensive in here, but Dragon Herbs surprised me in a good way, only two capsules in the morning give me a boost for the whole day I’ll stick to this brand now!