MD

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This is my third bottle of their castile soap. I prefer this one over the peppermint from the last time because it's not drying my skin. The scent can be a bit odd because it smells like some sarsaparilla soft drink. Plus it has added caramel as colouring. So it might feel like having shower with sarsaparilla soft drink. Otherwise, it cleans well without drying my sensitive skin

06f13902-6ae2-4f3f-902b-570b4cd3f777
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

this vitamin has been amazing for me. I can notice the difference it's made in my day to day quality of life. I've recommended it to everyone who would listen and they are all amazed at the improved health, immunity, and well-being that they too have experienced.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I have combination skin. I use it after I use pads for my acne that dries the skin. It is good and makes my skin soft not oily. Just 2-3 drops enough. The smell is not good but I get used to it. Also good for body and hair

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love using this as a body wash. The rosemary scent does linger, but it is natural and subtle and doesn't cause a headache. I am quite sensitive to scents, so this is big deal for me. The packaging size is nice, too - helps not to have to swap the bottle out quite as often. For my hair it was too drying, but I also put it in a foaming bottle and use it as a hand soap :)

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Made my skin so smooth, it didn’t dry out my skin like other shower gels, the scent is so good too. Size is the best thing about this product, one bottle lasted me approximately 6 months. Such a quality product, i like the size and that it’s cruelty free and vegan

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been using this product for about a year now, and its a repeated purchase! gentle enough to use head to toe but strong enough to get the dirt off. My husband uses it as well! it's great for troubled skin, but would be good for any skin type. the smell is pleasant and not overpowering. good for acne! a nice big jug, lasts me a long time even with daily use.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Usually bought unscented to make my own soap, give it a try for the black soap and love it. As usual, very mild and good quality, will get a bigger bottle size next time. Received the package in good condition and well packed. I use this for my DIY shampoo, shower and hand soap.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a good quality liquid soap for sensitive skin, the ingredients of which benefits tired, dry and wrinkly skin. It gently exfoliates and I feel refreshed after using it. The scent is mild and doesn't bother me at all. I would definitely buy this and will be my go to soap from now on.

Posted on May 27, 2022

As a sufferer of adult acne for many years, it was a blessing to find this brand that not only has a non-overpowering scent but has tremendous benefits. Gentle and perfect for sensitive skin I noticed a significant difference in the texture of my skin, especially on my back and arms. Although, it has a runny texture and didn't last as long as I'd hoped.