Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Talbot's, Pacifier & Teether Wipes, 0 m +, Vanilla Milk Flavored, 48 Wipes - iHerb
MD

AnaAna
Posted on May 24, 2022

Great product I haven’t thought I needed. I use this these wipes almost every time I go out with my baby. It’s always pacifier or a toy being dropped on the floor when we are outside. So these wipes are quick and convenient solution for such cases. Ingredients are all safe for baby, package is small and attractive, it’s a great quality product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

We were able to use these during our flights, and they were a great help to feel confident that our baby was safe from germs whenever the soother or toys dropped on the floor! Loved the quality and ingredients

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I’ve been using these every day when I pick up baby from daycare to give the pacifier a good wipe before heading home. So practical and the baby seems to like the flavor too. 😁

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Easy to use. Life is so much better with it but i didnt like the smell.I use it for newborns pacifier and i dont want it to have a taste

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

So helpful I’ll buy it again

Posted on May 30, 2022

A must have for the diaper bag

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great. Use it for my baby

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Nice wipes with good quality.

Sapila