MD

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

We have been using this for omega benefits. We find they are great quality pills. They are also very easy to swallow which is great.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

Is a good choice for a vegetarian like me where we can get plant Omega 3: Omega 6: Omega 9 at the ratio of 4:1:1. And one important reason for having this product on my top list is the mixture of 8 plants is definitely better than a single plant in terms of the range of phytochemicals.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’m having this everyday before and during my pregnancy. It’s a need for vegans!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Trusted brand. Alternative to fish oil. Glad to find this product. First time purchase. Hope is effective and good. Haven’t try yet.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Very good alternative to fish oil.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

EPA oil a very important oil for our bodies

Posted on May 20, 2020

I’m not a vegetarian but I’m taking this because it has the whole spectrum of omega oils and capsules are small and easy to swallow. There’s no after taste and no fishy burbs. I’m not sure if this has helped me in lowering my high BP. I’ve been taking less salt, reducing work stress and taking one capsule daily. After 2 months, my BP is now normal. Will continue to consume.

Posted on Mar 16, 2009

This is a wonderful product! I've been using it for about 3 months now and am really seeing a difference in my skin and hair. I've got discoid lupus and have very sensitive, irritated and dry skin, and this has made me much less dry/flaky and has overall made my skin tone look 100% better. My hair, interesting enough, had lost it's pigment due to the lupus/autoimmune disorder. I was a strawberry blonde and my hair was literally turning white. My stylist was amazed the last time she cut my hair, pointing out that the gold was coming back, which indicates a stong an internal change. As a side note, PMS symptons I suffer from have been greatly reduced. This product overall is a real boost to my overall health and immune system.