MD

AnnaZ
Posted on Nov 12, 2021
Прекрасно!

I like Zinc+Selenium so far, I think it works for me and for my immune system, which is a focus for me right now. I take this supplement as prescribed on the package, one capsule daily with a meal. This is comfortable to cover both minerals with one pill. Can't say it gives overwhelming results, but I believe this is a matter of time. What I really mentioned is that my hair became a bit stronger.

c80cd776-6094-48d8-9671-101c5fe607b1
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

small capsules, very convenient and easy to take, once a day with a meal, Zinc and selenium are very important mineral. If I somehow lived without additional selenium, then I do not advise life without zinc. im negan so i nee d zinc, Vegetarians, as the main sources of zinc are of animal origin. And beans and grains contain substances that keep zinc from being completely absorbed by the body. For this reason, vegetarians will have to eat 50% more zinc than recommended.But I recommend this zinc to you, not only if you are a vegetarian. LOVEIT

zinc and selenium are both important for a healthy immune system. Small capsules. No smell. I'm really happy iherb sell Mercola supplements (best quality supplements for a fair price). magnesium stearate is not actually useful, but a chalk like filler to help machines run smoothly. I'm happy to report Mercola supplements don't include it. Another way is pure liquid supplements (I also use liquid Zinc, a drop in each bottle of water). If this review was helpful, click below.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Very convenient way to take zinc and selenium together, especially if you are on iodine protocol. I had iodine drops, and took few different zinc and selenium supplements (to protect thyroid while on iodine), but since I don't lake to take 2-3 pills all together, this is great way to reduce pill count and still have best form of zinc and selenium taken.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Quality brand with amazing ingredients. I use it whenever I get cold/flu to boost my immune system. This would also be an excellent option for people with hair loss who have zinc deficiency. I also love that it’s packaged in dark glass bottle to keep the product away from direct light. Capsule are small, east to swallow and have no taste 👍🏼

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I just started taking this as of Feb 1, 2022, so don't yet know if it is helping. It contains 3 important minerals: zinc, copper, and selenium in chelated form (as bisglycinate), which is important for proper absorption of the minerals. Another thing I like about all Mercola's encapsulated products is that they come in glass bottles instead of plastic, so can be recycled. And I also like the price. I do, however, have one issue with it. It is important to get zinc and copper minerals in the proper ratio of 15:8; that is, for each 15 mg of zinc, one should also take 8 mg of copper. But while this supplement has 15 mg zinc, it only has 0.25 mg copper (too little for proper ratio), so I have to add a separate copper supplement to meet that ratio.