MD

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I'm a fan of collagen powder, and this a a good way to go. It's got the mix of collagen types, which I have read provides a broader range of benefits than the boring old bovine collagen. I can't say that I've noticed a difference in how I feel, but I'm sure it can't hurt. As far as taste, this is pretty much flavorless, dissolves easily, and is easy to work in to almost any food. I take it every day in my smoothie, but it also goes well in any hot beverage, or as an addition to soups and stews. Price is comparable to other multi collagens, but significantly more than the baseline bovine collagen.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I've been looking for an excellent collagen supplement,to add to my matcha latte every morning. This works great with a turmeric-based latte,coffee,mushroom/coffee latte,etc. It contains hyaluronic acid,which has helped with increasing visible moisture in my skin-face,legs,arms and even cracked heels. Has helped when my joints feel achy and has improve the quality o my hair and nails. More shine and softness, as well as stronger nails-mine were prone to breaking quite easily. It's a very well-rounded collagen supplement-with bovine,marine and chicken.Cannot say enough about this great collagen supplement,which mixes easily in to drinks and smoothies.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I like that it's 20g of collagen, but it does have a slight smell to it. I mix mine in smoothies so so it's OK, but I don't think I can mix this in a hot drink or drink it solo. I will be back to update on its effects in 2 weeks 2 weeks.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Just super composition. Liked it very much! Bought at a discount. I will order more.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Finally, i find the best collengen, will stick to it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Gd amount and quality, easy packge

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is good. The ingredients are collagen multipack, enough for a month. Use: The best time for collagen is in the morning or before bed. It takes a course of 3 months, then a month, and so on, to benefit more. The benefit: For healthy bones and joints, calcium deficiency, and of course useful for the skin because it is multi and contains all types of collagen and the one in the picture is one of the best The types of Bayherb (I'm tired and I'm searching), the taste: very acceptable and almost tasteless. I drink it normal without adding, but the sea smells like fish and you have to add lemon or any flavor with it, but it is normal and also that dissolves in cold water, unlike the sea in the picture, and finally the species The pictures are the best types of iHerb in terms of quantity, price and effectiveness after a deep research in the formulations. I hope that I have helped you and gave you a summary of my experience and shortened the trouble of searching for you. May you appreciate my effort, Blake, and thank you in advance 🥹❤️

968ce065-52ae-48fb-b85c-e96c857f4942
e59f3c9a-87ef-493a-b165-b11931932916
84c90466-98a1-4827-ba00-8e7bad6ff670
79b66be0-c3e5-4c28-974d-f1f0542787d9
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

high-quality collagen, it is necessary for all those who have sore knees and those who want to look good. But you need to understand that the effect is cumulative and you need to drink at least three months for at least some effect to appear, although this is strictly individual.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Collagen is odorless, I do not tolerate bovine collagen, but this (mixed) is drunk without side effects so far. I try not to drink on an empty stomach, but with coffee, juice or fruit. I recommend. Many complain that the price is high, but given the volume, it's worth it)