MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellent product! Makes keeping teeth healthy and a happy smile. Kids Anti-Plaque Toothpaste - Berrylicious's ingredients. aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, vegetable glycerin (soy free), xylitol, hydrated silica (mineral), hydroxyapatite (mineral), calcium carbonate (mineral), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), xanthan gum (thickener), potassium cocoate (from coconut oil), calcium ascorbate (vitamin c), sodium cocoyl isethionate (from coconut oil), fragaria sinensis (strawberry fruit flavor extract/powder), rubus idaeus (raspberry fruit flavor extract), eugenia caryophyllus (clove oil), azadirachta indica (neem extract), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil), rebaudiana stevia leaf/stem extract, erythritol, mentha arvensis (menthol crystals)

1a3eb926-c05c-404e-8ad7-d35834d79c1e
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Not just for kids, I’ve used this product for years as an adult. Because of the quality ingredients I have had no issues. It doesn’t sting and it tastes great. It’s a large tube that lasts a long time. It’s great in the morning when I brush my teeth, so refreshing. Another reason I purchase it is because there is no mint. The company was started by two doctors, women who cared about what their children were ingesting in their toothpaste.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I was looking for a hydroxyapatite toothpaste that was non-mint, and thought this flavor would be great. Alas it does have a bit of mint. Other than flavor, it does not foam very much (expected and understood for a natural toothpaste), and my teeth do seem whiter after use. Will continue to observe.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My 2, 6 and 8 year old love this toothpaste. They’ve always gotten excellent dental check ups since using. They like the mild berry flavor. I like that it has quality ingredients and no dyes. With the size, we go through about a tube a month with twice daily brushing. My daughters especially like the pink packaging.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am trying to replace my oral care products with more natural ones, and I really like this toothpaste. The taste is very good, it feels like it cleans thoroughly, and I feel better about using this. Hopefully in the longer term I will notice an improvement in my teeth. It's very gentle but yet feels effective.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love this toothpaste for my kids. The quality is what I look for and this toothpaste just provides that in an effective way of cleaning out teeth. Hydroxyapatite toothpaste is the best thing you can use for your mouth and it will also reverse tooth decay and remineralize your teeth.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I chose to try to offer my grandchildren an ointment without harmful ingredients. And they love it. The most important thing is that the ointment is of good quality and for children is tasty. It has not been long enough to say that the quality is indeed good, but the knowledge that it does not contain fluoride and other harmful substances is very gratifying.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

We have used for two weeks. Works for strain well. Kid not refuses to use. Thick texture and can stays on teeth longer for proper cleaning. No fluoride added in ingredients. Good quality.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

my kids love the flavour. Encourage them to be regular with their brushing of teeth. will buy again. product feels premium and effective and yet gentle with natural ingredients.