MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
I am actually very happy with this toothpaste

I am actually very happy with this toothpaste - both me and my partner saw results from the first day of using it. Some people wrote it doesn’t foam and yes that’s true but I prefer this „issue“ (in fact I don’t see it as a problem) towards having a toothpaste that foams but is full of poisons. We gotta learn to be OK with things like these when we look at clean products such as this one and use them for the good benefits they bring. Now if it foams or not I care little about. Important is that it doesn’t load my body with toxic stuff. Thank you for making this product. I had been trying to get it here in Germany through the original website but their shipping is too expensive for me. Thanks iHerb for making it accessible! ✨🌹

a36b7db9-61bc-4163-b67c-345075588fba

I had been a Jason toothpaste user for years for no real reason other than that I'd always used it. I tried this by chance while trying lots of different toothpastes from iHerb and very much like it. Very clean, natural fresh mint taste and clean mouth feel after using it. Not extreme whitening effect but I do feel it keeps my teeth whiter than regular toothpaste.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

When I first looked at this 2 ounce tube of toothpaste I thought it was larger in size. You get plenty of toothpaste, and I saved because it was in the try-it section for just $3.00. Dr. Brite Natural Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste has a nice, fresh minty flavor. The toothpaste is white in color and aloe vera based, contains soy-free vegetable glycerin, calcium and a bit of activated charcoal derived from coconuts. Other natural ingredients are: non-acidic vitamin C, neem oil, clove, spearmint, peppermint, coq10, stevia sweetened and more...My teeth never felt cleaner! I guess you'd have to use it for a while to see how much brighter your teeth might get. Says it's made by Doctors. The flip top on this toothpaste is easy to open and the well designed, sturdy tube a pretty turquoise color. I just ordered the berrylicious flavor that's also in the try-it section for $3.00. Make your New Year a little Briter!

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

love this toothpaste! I no longer have sensitive teeth, my teeth are very white, super clean, even my dentist commented on this! so if you are looking for a high quality, gentle, fluoride free, whitening toothpaste with a good flavor then this is the one you need! I highly recommend it!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I use this toothpaste daily and I can now tell that it works finely on my sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant fresh flavor, clean composition and is very gentle. I will buy this product again in the future cause I'm a nontoxic freak and this is a great find for people like me!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

good toothpaste I use daily it doesn't have a bad flavor but I didn't expect it to be that small sized I find it good for my sensitive teeth and also gentle on the use and that's why I like this product and I recommend it and I'll buy it again

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This toothpaste has only safe and natural ingredients. I like the taste so much, my teeth are keeping clean. The followings are all the ingredients. aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, vegetable glycerin (soy free), hydroxyapatite (mineral), hydrated silica (mineral), xylitol, calcium carbonate (mineral), organic cocos nucifera (coconut oil), mentha piperita (peppermint oil), mentha spicata (spearmint leaf oil), mentha arvensis (menthol crystals), potassium cocoate (from coconut oil), sodium cocoyl isothionate (from coconut oil), calcium ascorbate (vitamin c), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil), xanthan gum (thickener), stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange peel oil), citrus limon (lemon peel oil), azadirachta indica (neem extract), activated (coconut charcoal), illicium verum (anise extract), sodium chlorite

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have used it 3 times so far and I've already seen a difference in my teeth. They are whiter and look a LOT cleaner (because of the hydroxiapatite) , but I don't feel the abrasive sensation you have when you use other brands toothpaste with active charcoal. I don't know how this will roll out for the long term, I'm sure every toothpaste that contains active charcoal will eventually damage your teeth, but this one so far is doing wonders

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I like the flavor! Bought because the composition of the various ingredients especially the natural activated charcoal. The packaging also attracted me to purchase it. My teeth felt cleaned and it is gentle as I have sensitive gums. I am going to buy this again.

753b689d-6376-4389-ab7f-51f788068b15
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

best toothpaste ever, you get the benefits of the hydroxyapatite and the charcoal with a clean formula and without the sink getting black! i hope you never stop selling it because its perfect

3967b072-7392-4c11-9669-9e3bac9340bf