MD

Posted on Sep 17, 2021
Excellent product for heart function creation of energy

Excellent product for heart function creation of energy. It is essential for the normal function of organs and tissues. It works as a regulator for blood pressure and has cardiovascular disease preventative functions. Take 1 each day with a meal and these gels are easy to swallow. Highly recommend to try this product.

fa252595-2d13-4079-afc4-0ab57f967f06
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

In the beginning, I bought this for myself as daily supplement since cordyceps has a long reputation in Asia for its benefits. Then I heard from some other parents that Cordyceps helps a lot on kids allergy. Every morning when my son wakes up, he keeps on sneezing and his nose was so stuffed you can hear his breath. So I try to give this him and the effect is just amazing. His allergy was much better the next morning and we keep on taking it for 2 weeks. His already much better, not so much stuffy nose and just one or two sneeze in the morning. We will try on taking it for sometime and see.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent product and best quality cordyceps from iherb. Alos well package. It has a great form of cordyceps in good concentration and it got really nice taste. Recommend to try this product as the effect is amazing.

078f6611-ca4c-49d9-b516-e7948aaa2012
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I used them all up, so they must have been ok! I got them when I was feeling low and I wanted to add something more natural to help. They didn't give me a super boost, but I felt it added a benefit to my daily vitamin doses! I had been hearing good things about this super mushroom. Anyway, it was a nice addition to my immune boosters, they did smell like the real thing but not in a bad way! Clean energy detected.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This uses the lab vat grown cordyceps mycelium (which is normally the inside of the mushroom). Cordyceps mushrooms normally are very hard to grow, so this doesn’t contain the fruiting body; but the mycelium has beneficial effects from the mushroom and can be grown in huge vats making it cost effective to produce. Cliff notes: Quality cordyceps at an affordable price.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very good quality for such good price. This mushroom is amazing for boosting immunity and energy level, helps with lungs health and is a superfood with a lot more benefits. It has a after-taste specific to high quality cordyceps and the effects have a day long longevity. I take 2 every morning!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This has 750mg of Cordyceps Extract. Good quality and no after taste. The label suggests that it benefits energy and stamina, vitality, cognitive functions, liver, memory and lung health. It is a great superfood to support good heath I think. I like it and might buy again.

8774ba74-4b5f-4b39-a0c0-ab3d0c020bf3
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like that this formula allows that you only take one a day, compared to 4 or more a day for the same effects...l

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.