MD

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love this product. I love the fact that I only need to take one tablet daily . I’ve been taking it over a month and I feel great. I have more energy and the quality of this product is natural. Drs Best is a household item in my home because it had only natural ingredients.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I can certainly test to the fact of this working as I was taking this to increase my HDL and it works. I was taking around 6 of these a day for about 3 months but after that it gave me wicked headaches so I've cut back to one every 2 days. I find the flushing from this not too bad as I'm trying quite a few products from different makers.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Been using Doctor's Best Niacin for years now. This is Niacin in the form of nicotinic acid, not nicotinamide. There will possibly be a flush. I use it for personal blood cholesterol reasons, so I appreciate the flush and it is effective for me. I am not advocating you to use this for the same reason without consulting with your physician first.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have to use a sustained release niacin and this is the iherb is the only place I can get it. Price is good and service is great.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The quality and the ingredient are good. There was no redness, niacin flush. Laboratory values have improved. The point is to take it after a meal. Proper packaging. The price is also okay. I like this brand.

Posted on Nov 22, 2020

Only product with actual nicotinic acid, very important as reduces any kidney damage and Niaxtend reduces any flushing (dont have with hot drink or alcohol otherwise flushing will occur) My Cardio said i could take 1000mg 3 times a day to reduce calcification of heart, anyone with Heart Disease should be on this, maybe at lower dose than me, as my calcification score was very high, I am trying to avoid a heart ByPass??

Posted on Aug 16, 2020

I can't tell how much good it does, my doctor wanted me to take it to help lower my cholesterol. I can tell the price is good, and I received my order in 3 days. It takes my bank 3 to 4 days to transfer money from my checking account to my savings account. I read some reviews about Doctor's Best, they are supposed to be a good company. I'm satisfied.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Unfortunately this product has caused some serious flushing that wouldn't go away for days! I was taking immediate release niacin up to 250mg at one shot and never felt a thing. This niacin caused me tingling and flushing all over my body and especially in the scalp. I thought I was having an allergy to some food since I never related the sustained release niacin to that. This was supposed to be slow release with low dosages that shouldn't cause flushing especially when I was tolerating immediate release. I had to undergo all sorts of tests thinking I was having other issues affecting my health. I would not recommend this product at all, at least after this very bad experience.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

It's the only thing able to decrease LIPOPROTEIN a !!! And it could also be an anti-aging because it increases NAD levels !

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Sustained release so no flushing, which will help me raise my HDL