MD

Based on 2,236 Ratings
1,697
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
I think it works!

It's hard to tell if this is working or not. I have been taking Q&B for over a year. My immune system is compromised. I have Lyme disease and consistently low white blood cells. The week before I got C0v!d I was off all of my supplements. (I take supplement breaks when I don't feel like refilling my vitamin trays.) But my system should have been built up a bit by then. So when I did get C, I was able to shake it off after about 5 days. Made a full recovery.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I took this during COVID to help carry zinc further into my cells as zinc piggy backs Quercitin. I'm still alive, so I guess a good sign. Having trouble in the past with zinc absorbtion so I have ordered more and I will continue to take it. Wish I'd known about it years ago.

Quercetin is very powerful anti-inflammatory and has multiple effects on other body systems too. I personally can see strong benefit, when I take quercetin, on my low back pain (completely resistant to Ibuprofen) , while my sister that suffers from chronic blood hypertension, after few months of taking quercetin does not have hypertension any more (she still can't believe it!).

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is an amazing duo. If you have allergies or have a dog with allergies this is the solution. It is a powerhouse. You would have to eat a few pineapples to gain the same benefits as this supplement. Quercetin is in apples and onions and again you must eat a lot to get the same benefit. If you have itchy skin or you have dogs with itchy skin..change the diet and add this. This is a life saver for people like me with lots of animals. I am in animal rescue and this item has been a winner.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is the same Quercetin I order from Amazon. I am so glad iHerbs has it as well. I am not ordering from Amazon any longer now that I found iHerb. Quercetin is necessary to allow Zinc to get INSIDE the cell. This is important in keeping us healthy and safe from COVID and whatever else comes our way. The Bromelain helps the body absorb a higher percentage of quercetin among other benefits. That is why I chose this combination.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I looked for quarcetin for a long time. Waited especially for Dr Best's as I use different products of their and very satisfied with them - so waited until I saw it again - then the minute it reached me started using it - It IS a very good product for excellent price and amount. It helps deal with problems of the immune system and tackle inflammation. I highly recommend it

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
1,214

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I read it in a book some years ago that Quercetin + Bromelain may help with allergy, so I started taking Doctor's Best Quercetin + Bromelain. After a couple of months, my sneezing problem improved significantly. It hasn't got rid of my allergy, I don't think anything will in this lifetime, but the benefits were pronounced enough that I was willing to continue taking it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The ingredient is quercetin. Bromelain is included to improve bioavailability of quercetin so more quercetin is absorbed into the bloodstream. Quercetin is an potent antioxidant. It’s been linked to improved exercise performance and reduced inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. Plus, it may have immunity-protective, anti-allergy, and anticancer properties. The main benefit I have noticed is lesser sneezing helped to benefit my respiratory system. It is able to inhibit histamine which reduces symptoms such as sneezing.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I'm still in need of seeing the benefits but I'll see on my next physical check up. I'm taking this for my fitness and to combat blood sugar levels based on my diet. At my age it is important to monitor and control blood sugar levels. The bottle size is a help as this has lasted me several months before needing a refill.