MD

4.8
Based on 1,655 Ratings
1,411
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Doctor's Best product are always reliable. Very good quality product . I myself experienced the difference if take 3 capsules in the morning on empty stomach. The ingredients are best combination. Packaging size could have been more like 120 0r 180 capsules. And last but very important is they have increased the price by more than 20%.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Digesting protein was becoming increasingly difficult for me. That problem improved substantially after I began taking Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes. My age spots on my skin also seem to be shrinking. I have also increased my consumption of kiwi, miso soup, and avocado, which seems to have helped as well.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A very solid proteolytic enzyme combination that has the intended effect of reducing major inflammatory issues. In our particular instance, we ran out of Wobenzyme N and picked up Doctors Best Proteolytic enzymes as an available substitute and found it more effective than the Wobenzyme N which was quite a surprise. The dose taken was once a day 3 capsules on an empty stomach. What resulted was much less swelling in the ankles and much better sleep. We will continue to purchase this until it stops working and so far over the last 4 months it continues to work well.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Very Impressed with the purchase and speedy delivery , the product does exactly what i have been reading about, the level of pain i have had for over 40years has decreased by 80% ,sleeping better and daily activities are now pain free. I guess it might not be the same for everyone but I'm more than satisfied with Dr Best Proteolytic Enzymes.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,188

A good drug, the effect of the reception is, it does its job well. The package is enough for 1 course of admission. The composition is natural.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
2,305

Doctor's Best product are reliable and very good quality product. I myself experienced the difference if take 2 capsules in the morning on empty stomach. This one is suitable for Vegetarians. Ingredients Proteolytic Enzyme Blend Bromelain 576 GDU Papain 10,077,000 PU Amylase 36,000 DU Lipase 405 FCC FIP Neutral Protease 164,010 PC Fungal Protease 4.0 34,800 HUT Bacterial Protease 65,250 HUT Rutin 30 mg Serratiopeptidase (from Serrata sp.) 120,000 SPU Microcrystalline cellulose, delayed release vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, pectin, purified water).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,049

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
1,397

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love this supplement that packed with their quality ingredient and comes with high dosage for my better benefit. So far the taste is good and the size is acceptable for my throat . The package also secure and I really recommended this supplement for health improvement , definitely can see the improvement after times consumed it👍🏻♥️