MD

Based on 4,830 Ratings
3,367
Posted on Nov 17, 2022
OBSESSED!!

Excellent! I’m taking this along with collagen and chicken bone broth everyday for skin health and hair growth. It’s been 2 months now and my afro is growing like CRAZY!!! I’m so glad I discovered this. This brand is effective and very affordable. I take this MSM 3 months in and 1 month off :) pd: I didn’t experience any bad symptoms taking this; I take 6-7 scoops everyday in the morning which is 6 grams:)

b27f0fa7-bd32-4cc5-a4b9-c225e4b97b79

This is my second time I order msm.even before I finish my first bottle. Works like magic also this brand is high quality. my hair started to grow 1-1.2 inche each month . Also I thought it would thicken my face hair but my face started to clear up even my sister thought that I wax my face or something. Also it has a lot benefit for bone and joints my knees stoped to crack. For the taste You will used to it by time . Don’t forget to take it with vitC

9c058cb4-01ac-4632-9b22-7d6077568057
0e923bea-8ba2-4d52-a2b0-0f4ac81b73d2
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It helped in my periods cramps and reduced he pain drastically, I'm happy that I bought it. Thanks a lot Iherb. Earlier I was not even able to stand during my periods pain but consuming it daily in the morning with water and it gradually improved my recovery from pain.I can't explain how much relief it is now.

ea8d82dc-d6f0-441f-87ae-0d695b84b313
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Took at least 3days to adjust. Felt tummy ache the first time. I take it in the morning at least 3 hours b4 leaving the house with prune juice as the taste is bitter. Never heard of it b4, tried it coz i watch “Hangout with Yoo” where Simon Dominic had loads of it in his house. No regrets! Its fill half btw n clumpy. Just shake it.

1977a216-9ee2-4f1f-8052-fceca233aaf7
6fd40781-1e55-449d-b5e2-b72212fb32f9
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I bought this for my hair and skin specifically but it also strengthens the joints as well.It’s been beneficial to my skin especially as I have realized it has a better texture and it gives me energy as well.It is quite bitter so I usually take mine with a never rather than water.

1cec7b28-cbb2-4846-87c2-9abc49625534
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Good quality and great price Happy thank you THE BEAUTY, HEALING AND RESTORATIVE MINERAL MSM is known to be highly effective in joint health, muscle recovery, sports nutrition, immune support, and healthy ageing. What is MSM? MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane or Dimethyl Sulfone) is an organic sulphur compound found in all living organisms. It is the purest and most bio-available form of sulphur, one of the essential minerals crucial to life and the regeneration of cells. MSM has traditionally been taken as a food supplement to increase joint health for flexibility and mobility, as well as for strong hair and nails, beautiful skin, and other health conditions from leaky gut syndrome to mild arthritis, osteoporosis, and psoriasis.

172e420b-a94f-4d10-8cd8-fac2f0e6b896
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This is my first time ordering from iHerb, and I love how fast the shipping was and how well my product was packaged. I haven’t been using this product long enough to comment on the quality and benefits I get from this, but I heard nothing but great this about this brand, so I had to buy it! I’ll be using this for hair growth, using it topically and orally. I’ll try to incorporate MSM into in diet.

4f0c2975-7080-4af5-9e49-db57bbac1b89
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

USES: for joint, hair and skin health. MAIN INGREDIENTS: Opti MSM powder. COLOUR: white. SCENT: no smell. TASTE: bitter. TEXTURE: fine grain-like crystals. SIZE & PACKAGING: 250g in a white plastic jar with an orange screw cover. OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: ½ teaspoon mixed with a glass of water as too much causes bitterness. WHY EXCELLENT: no other ingredients or additives added, opti-MSM is the best type of MSM, gluten-free, soy-free, very long expiry date, user-friendly jar which is easy to open and scoop without hurting the hands around the edges.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I hope a subscription order is offered for this product. If so, I will definitely sign up for it. I had a problem with a stiff right knee due to aging and over working my legs. On a weekly basis, I bowl in 3 bowling leagues. Started having inflammation in right knee for weeks. Started using MSM Powder and I feel like I got back my legs when I was in my 40's. Thank so much!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Did amazing things for my hair!! I during the 2 years which I took MSM my hair was softer, grew faster and experienced ABSOLUTELY NO BREAKAGE!! It also did amazing things for my skin and joints. I used to have a lot of knee pain if I walked for long distances....and I don't have pain anymore