MD

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This contains Type 2 Collagen. There are 2 types of collagen. Types 1 and 3 to support skin, muscles, bones, hair and nails health. Type 2 mainly supports joint and cartilage health (great for osteoarthritis). Collagen type 2 comes from chicken cartilage while type 1 is from bovine (beef) collagen. I take type 1 and 3 because i want to minimize fine lines, wrinkles and improves skin elasticity / hydration. I also have brittle nails and thin hair, type 1 and 3 is perfect for me. My husband takes collagen type 2 as he often experiences joint pain. This has helped him tremendously in reducing inflammation in joints. A good amount of Hyaluronic Acid also help to ease the joint pain. So please choose the type of collagen based on your health concern.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have used this product before - I am glad that I find it here at a good price. The only thing I don't like about hyaluronic acid is that it helps fluid retention in the body.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good source of collagen. I like what goes with the hyaluronic acid. After Taking it for a few weeks, can noticed my skin becoming more dense.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Ordered this supplements for my grandma. Hope it helps to support her joint health. Shes 70 years old so she needs to take collagen and antioxidants

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like it, I use different Hyaluronic acid, but this one seems to have all i needed for fast recovery. I don't like to drink a lot of supplements at once I often forgot them.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Includes ingredients I previously had to buy separately which meant taking lots of pills daily. So this is a practical solution that encourages me to take what I need for my joints regularly

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The most important factor to considerate is whether it will be do more harm than good to the body. There is no after taste after using that I believe the quality is good.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I did like it although I reacted quite heavy on this MSM. stomach acid from here to there. But that is a personal problem so I use them separate, if you can handle two in one, this is a good one to use