MD

Based on 1,662 Ratings
1,340
Posted on May 16, 2022
Excellent Turmeric

Curcumin is the active substance of turmeric, a plant widely used in Indian cuisine, and is famous for its golden-yellow color and spicy flavor. Turmeric is also known as turmeric, turmeric, sun root, and yellow ginger. Curcumin belongs to the category of curcuminoids, which are substances with important properties for the health of the body. Perhaps its best known property is to act as an antioxidant, that is, to “donate” one of its electrons to free radicals and still remain stable. As a result, free radicals become stable molecules and end up being eliminated, making it difficult for a series of diseases to appear. If you liked or learned something new from my review, please like it. Excellent product... Top Top Top .

a5602889-d885-4904-8872-02a1c0856777
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
20,368

I've been taking Doctor's Best High Absorption Curcumin for a few months now and I'm really happy with the results. I've noticed a significant improvement in my joint pain and overall energy levels. The pills are easy to take and I love knowing that I'm getting a high quality, effective supplement.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great quality product with mild taste , improvement in pain in finger joints. Felt the benefits of taking it after only 2 weeks of taking 1 twice a day, I like that it has Pepper as an added ingredient for better absorbsion and is good value for money. Product really helped to reduce inflammation. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Ayurvedic healers in India have used turmeric for thousands of years as a powerful medicine. And today there are over 5,600 published studies on turmeric and curcumin. You see, your body typically absorbs only about half of the curcumin you take in. Look for a supplement with piperine (an extract from black pepper) - this product qualified. Much of this research proves the power of curcumin against cancer. One recent clinical study in Cancer Letters proved that curcumin targets cancer stem cell. I take on tablet a day - being a breast cancer survivor.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I use this because I have been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma - a blood cancer. I firmly believe God has saved me. Having said that it does not seem unlikely that your product might be one of the ways in which God is taking care of me. So far the cancer marker has not reared its ugly face again. Whatsmore there are many examples of Curcuma having a very beneficial effect on the recuperation from (grave) illnesses.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Easy to swallow, effective quality, ingredient is pure, great for my age, Perfect antioxidant especially after vaccination, the packaging is good. Overall benefit is good, inflammation has greatly reduced. Cognitive & joint improved. Pain reduced taste manageable.

fce6be8f-5c42-43be-be26-e058cef97e8d
b0bee6fd-89e1-4f02-a5eb-58a4f82e91d2
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent product and excellent delivery time. The package was the right size and arrived complete. Healthy vitamin for me and the cost is much cheaper compare to local market. I am 69 years old and I take it daily and I love the quality. Ingredients are good for me per Dr. recommends.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and is a very strong antioxidant. I take this for my joint pains. It helps as my knees and elbows are no longer in pain. Sometimes my back hurts a little but the pain is gone in a day or two. I will continue to take this product. I like that it's extra strength and has black pepper added to aid absorption.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought this product several years ago on the recommendation of a friend who is a paramedic. Many years ago I had serious severe unbearable pain issues with both knees following two accidents that caused torn cartilage injuries. Four years ago I had osteoarthritis in both knees. The orthapedic surgeons would not replace my knees, because "I was too young", and replacement knees had to be replaced 10 to 15 years later. I was on a revolving group of pain killers, including morphine patches and morphine pills. I'd take a pain killer for a week or so, and then switch to another one, on and on it went. I was convinced I was going to end up addicted. Two weeks after I started taking this product, my knee pain subsided significantly. A week later I stopped all my pain pills. I still had some pain, but it was insignificant compared to before. This product gave me two years of minimal manageable pain, and then I had both knees replaced. I still take this product, but at a much reduced level.