MD

4.7
Based on 4,854 Ratings
3,894
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

quality good. ingredient and composition is ok. right size and package well wrapped. this helped me to conceive. good benefit for my diet and for those TtC. no foul taste. good for my age at 35. it has free radicals and oxidative benefit. worth buying and can recommend. helps me and good for the egg

d1529f40-f6af-4d93-bb5a-5971838adf06
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Coq10 ingredient is the best antioxidant that help brain and cardiovascular and heart & skin less in free radicals . It is very good in age problems , good quality & package & taste , I am sure I had amazing benefit using this and it also good in hyperlipidemia because it increase muscle power and contractility

be4badcd-58af-4223-89e1-82a57185be55
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Dietary Supplement. benefit. skin. Heart & Energy Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 contains pure coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) plus BioPerine®. CoQ10 helps support heart function and is vital to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), especially in the heart. Stress, free radicals, statin medications and aging can impact CoQ10 levels. CoQ10 is very important for the creation of energy, muscular contraction and the synthesis of protein. Studies have shown that BioPerine® increases CoQ10 absorption. Helps support  heart health and cellular energy. Helps restore CoQ10. that may be depleted by aging and statin drugs. Formulated with BioPerine® black pepper extract to enhance absorption and bioavailability

9c220617-2b8b-4916-82b5-aa4f4af8b189
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am taking CoQ10 for many years and I can not go without it. I feel more energy, my feet used to be always cold, but with CoQ10 my circulation improved dramatically. My foggy brain is gone. In my age I need all help I can get and CoQ10 is the answer.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Used to consume 2x 100mg for same product but now go this new package with 200mg, taking it immediately after breakfast as it require some fat solubility. Felt the benefit for heart rate, cardiovascular endurance and antioxidant effect after 2 weeks of using. Not sure yet how long it will last - but going to take it on regular basis! Price is also quite competitive compared to similar products I can get locally.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I am retired... For the past several months, I was waking up every morning with mild headache and most days I had a terrible blah feeling and no energy... I would have to take several aspirin every morning to relieve the headaches.. I started taking one of the CoQ10 and noticed a difference in just 4 days... Now, after just 6 days, I have not had a headache in the morning... My energy level has also changed - I now wake up I am ready to go... I don't know how this supplement works but, I am extremely Happy with my results...

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

my mother was experiencing pains in her joints after taking collateral medication as a side effect and taking CoQ10 was recommended by her cardiologist to help alleviate the symptoms. the pain has significantly lessened for her for sure so she highly recommends this ! I have repurchased this product for her at least 3 times now.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I take this daily at dinner time with PQQ and Krill Oil. After 3 days, I noticed I felt better. I also noticed that when I take supplements in the evening I tend to feel better the next day. I am not a medical doctor and I'm not sure if the impact of taking this supplement has improved any of my medical stats in relation to heart health BUT I do feel better and seem to have more energy every day.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022