MD

4.8
Based on 1,695 Ratings
1,394
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My joints have been quite weak after an injury. Comes in a good packaging and the effect is mild. I seen some improvements and benefits to my joints within a few weeks. I only take this once a day though. Would repurchase to see more permanent results if possible. The pill has no taste at all which I really appreciate.

a34ebc05-bd39-46c7-98eb-82274eb1a137
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

Doctors Best is become our favorite family brand! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

From a long-term perspective, this supplement provides some pain relief, it is a safe and relatively effective support for my health. I am planning to take it for several month in a row. This particular brand is Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free, that is also why I decided to buy it.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My mom has arthrosis on her spine and left shoulder and she's been taking these glucosamine supplements for about 8 months now, along with her pain medication, and has seen an improvement in her pain and mobility compared to when she was only taking her pain meds. It needs time to work, but it's worth it!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

What is glucosamine sulphate good for? Glucosamine sulfate is a widely used supplement that may help ease pain in people with osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis happens when cartilage breaks down. This can cause joint pain

f161a5e8-cf40-4c1a-abc3-a0ad36a60acb
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good quality. My husband age is 44 and has some knee pain. So far these supplements help to lessen the pain. No taste. Just that pills are big & hard to swallow. Recommended.

b57b72e6-951f-49ba-9c8d-bee90787c76e
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Very reasonably priced. Just started consuming this product every morning for bone health. So far, I have not noticed a lot of difference. I guess I have to continue taking daily for a while longer before results are evident.

f3a8bc5b-d4c5-4f1e-9305-9b8467831a2f
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I'm in my 40s I do a lot of walking. I used to run but have since stopped for many years due to knee pains. I feel that taking Glucosamine helps. I started off taking the 500mg ones but have since increased to 750mg. highly recommended!