MD

4,939
1,451
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Good product great value 👌

Good product great value 👍 to keep your joints healthy by providing substances that help strengthen bones and improve joint flexibility. These are chondroitin and glucosamine. The advantage of this product is their balance, as well as the addition of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM is essential for maintaining joint and skin health by supplying sulfur to the body. In my opinion, the best choice in terms of cost savings is the 240 capsule package.

ce15397f-3af9-469b-bc8b-ed3a8826d208

I was 47 years old when I started feeling stiffness in my finger joints upon I waking up. At age 48 my elbow joints would also feel stiff with a little pain (upon waking) when I sleep in a certain position. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my knee also after a certain activity. I researched, read reviews and so I decided to try glucosamine chondroitin with msm. Purchased last April 2022 and today I decided to write a review. I have felt improvement with these ingredients. I started with 2 capsules a day and then 1 capsule a day. I no longer wake up with stiffness in my joints, nor pain in my knee. I’m hoping the benefits are happening internally, like it’s supposed to- improving cartilage and connective tissues. I will order my second bottle, as I’ve noticed if I stop for a long period, the symptoms come back. Hope this review helps you with your decision too.

e629ef86-b28d-4437-baf2-7e470771a109
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is my 3rd times buying again. My mum has arthritis and joint pain due to her age. Mover over last year she had hip replacement. After the surgery my mum has problem on her movement. She always her knees pain and hardly can walk. But after using this supplement for a week, she can feel the difference as less pain around her knees. After using it for almost 6 months, now even better as she don't have to worry about pain. She can going shopping without worrying. This supplement has a good combination and the quality is good. Not pricing with affordable price. I highly recommend it. Give it a try.

62908804-b6d1-4665-8147-e9104da35bd9
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This remedy is designed to keep your joints healthy by providing substances that help strengthen bones and improve joint flexibility. These are chondroitin and glucosamine. The advantage of this product is their balance, as well as the addition of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM is essential for maintaining joint and skin health by supplying sulfur to the body. In my opinion, the best choice in terms of cost savings is the 360 capsule package.

d5b82dc6-f8ab-4e8e-967a-60c414bd661a
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

They work and a good value. My cousin works in retail kneeling and standind all day. He complained about his knees a lot and went through a lot of IcyHot and the like. So I started giving him this and after a couple weeks his complaints stopped. I've been giving it to him for a year now and he has never complained about his knees since. Also in my opinion this is a must use supplement for anyone above 45. It has an all round positive effect as in general feeling of well being, muscle strength while one takes a brisk walk. Good to have after a major meal. Shows its goodness immediately.

4a6772b1-7c07-4168-a71f-9fa703415251
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I give these capsules to my aging k9s and their mobility is noticibly improved. One LGD that is 9 has been limping for 6 months and was progressively getting worse and now he can run again and does not limp. My 10 yr old lab is getting up and down with less pain now. She was careful due to her arthritis and now has more fluid movement when getting up and down. She even uses the steps now to go into the yard instead of having to use the ramp. These capsules are helping my pets at least for now.

dd66a9b7-3783-4b9e-8a87-4812c8195b57
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,826

I have been using this vitamin for several months now and have noticed a marked improvement in my energy levels, and overall health. I had no idea exactly what it was but when I purchased it, I found out that this was an extract from various botanical sources. The effects are noticeable immediately, but there are no adverse side effects that I can see. Also the results seem

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,595

I have been using this Vitamin for more than 3 months. Before I started using this product, I had problems in my work and my life. For example: the digestion of food was not good due to bad habits and I could not sleep properly. My problem did not affect me any more after starting taking vitamins, because an overall better health has come out of it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
3,195

this vitamin is a good choice for all types of people. It has shown to be an excellent supplement for improving health, immune system, mood and quality of life. No side effects have been identified thus far so I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
5,209

I am a musician and I decided to take the supplement. My girlfriend called me the next morning and told me how much nicer I looked. And then she asked what kind of medicine I was taking and she said that it smells a whole lot better here than it did before!