MD

Posted on Aug 31, 2021
Often overlooked but a great supplement

We really put our gut through the ringer: sugar, alcohol, unrefined starches. Most diets don't include naturally fermented foods. I take epicor to cover this gap in my diet (which is limited due to other health concerns). I think it's slowly but surely helping get the gut repaired.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Smell and taste just like other epicor yeast. Well packaged in the bottle. However the epicor was initially powder in capsule. After a month into opening this bottle the powder hardened. Not sure if it’s related to high humidity in Malaysia or if i should keep them in fridge. When it’s hardened, will it still work?

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I take it as recommended by my GP, to protect my immune system. It is good to use during winter and while you have a cold.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

What a great price for this immune enhancing supplement. I got a spring cold and I believe this helped me get over it more quickly.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I used to have the immune system of a dirty door knob. This has helped greatly to cut down on my catching every thing going around!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I like to keep this product on hand for times when I feel under the weather or am concerned about getting sick. I always feel better after taking Epicor. It is known to contain beta glucans may increase some measures of immune system function.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Quality is good, benefits immunity. At first sign of a cold, take one capsule in the morning and o e before bed. It really works fast.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Our family has been using this brand of Epicor for well over a decade and we have experienced vast improvement in our health and resistance!

Posted on May 15, 2022

perfect item of the quality for immune system. the taste and smell is not so bad. I will repeat buying it. If you often have sores in your mouth, give it a shot.