MD

3,557
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,637
ONE OF THE BEST ALC OUT THERE

For me, the best Alpha-Lipoic Acid formula I've tried so far! And its really inexpensive, too. Alpha-Lipoic Acid can help with peripheral neuropathy, some erectile disfunction, and some diabetic issues. For me at least, too much causes itching, so when I tried 600 mg per dose, I had the itching response. At the end, I settled on 150 mg as the best dosage, for me. Anyways, anyone interested in taking alpha-lipoic acid should do their own research, and determine for themselves if it may be beneficial. Since its "generally recognized as safe" for most people, the main consideration may be whether it's worth its price or not. Since this product is inexpensive at only 393¢ per gram, I consider it a good value. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

f10d9e5f-fcd2-4267-bb2a-d1cf458c9b00

I am 68 and I have been using alpha lipoic acid (ALA) for years, every 8 hours and with it I have avoided any new painful episode of gout. ALA is called the universal antioxidant or the master antioxidant par excellence, as it mobilizes free radicals (metabolic waste) and improves the action of other antioxidants. ALA behaves like the uric enzyme that humans do not have and also supplies the loss of the enzyme hypoxanthine guanine phosphoribosyl transferase. It allows metabolizing circulating uric acid and significantly improves the changes produced in the joints, tophi and kidney disease. ALA is also produced in large quantities in the first years of life. After that, it decreases, reaching low levels in old age and that's why you should take it and much better together with B vitamin complex.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Alpha lipoic acid, ALA for short, is a cellular coenzyme and antioxidant that protects cells against free radical oxidative damage and inflammation. Recent research has shown its potential to raise type 1 interferon response to viral infections. It is currently the subject of scientific studies as a possible therapeutic aid for current treatments. As a strong antioxidant that also helps 'recycle' glutathione, vitamin C, vitamin E and other antioxidants, and with few side effects, I personally see benefit in taking it daily. I like the Doctor's Best brand and this ALA is good value compared to others I've seen. Take 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner for best results.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

For me, the best Alpha-Lipoic Acid supplement I've tried. And its really inexpensive, too. Alpha-Lipoic Acid can help w/ peripheral neuropathy, some erectile disfunction, , & some diabetic issues. For me at least, too much causes itching, so when I tried a national brand at 600 mg per dose, I had the itching response. Halving the dose all but eliminated the itch, so I settled on 150 mg as the best dosage *for me*. Anyone interested in taking alpha-lipoic acid should do their own research, & determine for themselves if it may be beneficial.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Quality is really good. I tried some other ALA products and they did not feel as good. My liver even got a bit sensitive with them. This one from Dr. Best seems to work for me without any liver sensitivity. The price is excellent. As I said I took other ALA products much more costly and they did not compare. However, I only take them in combination with Milk Thistle and Vitamin C to ensure that any toxins can be removed quickly when ALA activates them. So far I felt it improved my liver but I am taking them only for a week and then stop. My body does not tolerate it to take them longer.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I am buying this supplement on regular basis and Dr Best is the best ). fantastic result with supporting liver function, also it improves metabolic functions, including fat burning, collagen production, and blood glucose control. Because liver is our body's primary filtration system, it converting toxins into waste products, cleansing your blood, and metabolizing nutrients. Aklpha lipoic acid helps liver to work properly. I feel like 10 years younger after taking the course of this supplement.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces cellular energy in the body. ALA is naturally occurring and functions as an antioxidant throughout the body that helps regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione. ALA is a distinct antioxidant that is both hydrophobic and hydrophilic, optimizing support to the body's capability in buffering free radicals for overall well-being.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I have started taking this since 2 weeks from now as my age now is 40 years and this will be helping me to combat the bad cells and free radicals to boost my immunity, I am taking it first thing in the morning and there is no after taste and the ingredients seems top quality.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This product is amazing, i lost 8 kg in one month, along with waliking and diet. You will see benefit if you adhere to it. Package and quality was very good. I start with 150 then increase to 300, which was better. Make sure you measure your sugar in between, and if felt dizzy or tired.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022