MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This is a great moisturizer that works well under sunscreen and makeup, it doesn't pill and acts as a really nice base. I love how mild it is, no fragrance at all - very effective for dry-sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I will start using retinol so thia thought this cream will be perfect for my skin afterward since it was make bu differen to be used after retinols or vitamin A derivatives.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this moisturizer recently because it is from a famous brand differin and because I have differin gel which causes dryness so I needed a moisturizer to control the symptoms of dryness

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

texture is lightweight, but feels kind of oily on me. i have dry skin. so maybe it will benefit for super dry skin? might be good if thats what ur looking for. comes in quite a big tube so worth the money. packaged with easy pump to get the product out. but i might want to consider other creams from this company.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

great I use it every day made for oily skin

160628c7-d8e7-44ec-a0bd-59a01c2cfcc5
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Hardly any scent, I use this morning and night and my skin feels silky smooth every time!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

soothing and very moisturizing. you need it if you're using the differin gel retinoid which can be quit drying.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It’s great on sensitive skin but I prefer a heavier one like cerave cream for night use.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

My teenage daughter uses this moisturizer to keep her acne off. She likes it very much.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Great product, smell very nice, give a lot of motorize