MD

4.5
Based on 1,065 Ratings
Collygirl6-2
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been using Dickinson's Witch Hazel for years, the quality has always been good, no issue with the size, great package, As I age I find that My skin is changing and I have to be more diligentl with caring for it. I used it frequently, it moisturizes, gentle composition, great for my sensitive skin. I love the benefit of it, as it cleanses, refreshes and tones my skin. Love the original flavor. Dickinson has been consistent in the quality of their witch Hazel over the years.

3e4b7806-3e31-4473-b8b6-5d9bd9bf061a

Dickinson makes the best quality witch hazel I've ever purchased. The price is good, and the cleansing pads are so convenient! I use them to cleanse my face at the end of the day or to remove makeup. I have sensitive skin, and this product is gentle enough for me to use on a daily basis. Love it!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have used witch hazel on cotton rounds for a long time, but thought I would try the "already prepped" pads in the jar format. The pads themselves are very thin material, but they hold enough solution to do the job and shed less fiber than the average cotton round. Not sure if they are more economical than buying the solution and the cotton pads. A small time saver in that it's one step as opposed to prepping your own pads each time. There is a note on the jar to make sure you tighten the cap (so maybe there is a risk of them drying out before you go through all 60 pads?) On the other hand, I feel like I enjoy the aroma more when I apply the witch hazel to a pad from the bottle. I didn't always like the smell of witch hazel, but now I love it... an "acquired" preference? I'm only over-thinking this because I'm writing a review.. life is too short for this over analysis, go ahead already & get the pads, you know you want to try them.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These pads are gentle and exfoliating at the same time and make my skin feel so refreshed after. Witch hazel usually has a strong smell, but the pads don't smell too bad. It seems to help with the inflammation from my breakouts and also keeps the oil of my skin in check.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Use under my arms Quality is good Size is great DOESNT take space It’s very gentle and moisturizing Great for sensitive skin Packaging is great and clean Will benefit you if you want to remove odors or sweat after workouts or just a really hot day after you sweat

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The Dickinson Witch Hazel Cleansing Pads are a handy way to use the Witch Hazel. There’s a lot of Witch Hazel in the jar with the pads so I know I’m getting more on my skin compared to using a cotton round pad myself. I really like the pads and what the Witch Hazel does for my skin. Great product.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
1,242

Posted on May 5, 2022

Witch hazel has long been used in the past due to its quality and benefits, combining it on the pad helps cleanse and leave skin fresh, it’s great for sensitive skin too can use it as frequently as desired. Packaging is great too , light smell makes it a remarkable product for your face.