MD

Posted on Aug 18, 2021
great for 3rd trimester pregnancy

I've used this all 3 pregnancies and never tore. could be coincidence, but I'm convinced. my midwives gave me the ok to start taking it at 36 weeks. the directions I used was 1 pill a day for the first week (36 weeks), 2 pills a day the second week (37 weeks), then 3 pills a day the rest of the pregnancy (38 weeks +).

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I tried this product for the first time and I found it satisfying. It was easy to swallow and the most important thing, I feel my skin more glowing and I have eczema and I feel that with this product, I got better from it.

b9bea03a-b9a0-4ae0-a757-52415608f032
Posted on May 29, 2022

Lovely jubbly for skin rashes and eczema, the vegan part is great because it doesn’t have animal products, also it’s good for your eyes, they used to give us this on NHS back in the day, those were the days, oh well, now we pay, at least iherb is good and so are these vegan premium evening primrose oil vegan caps. Best thing since a chip butty if you ask me and also I’d say they’re not all that bad to be honest

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality ingredients, and finally a vegan capsule and without the gelatine! It’s good size and easy to swallow. It doesn’t have any particular taste. I switched to this brand recently from another time and my body didn’t need time to adjust, which makes me think it’s just as potent as the more expensive brands.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Bought this for hormone control, period ease and good skin. I haven’t tried it long enough to see a difference however my order came in less than 24 hours! My bottle was full of intact gel pills and there is no doubt in my mind that this stuff will work after all my research. Good luck to me and you!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

It's a life saver for me! My gynec prescribed it to me though it's a proprietary medicine. I had developed a couple of big and painful lumps in my breasts. The first dose itself was highly effective. You may check with your doctor but it's all natural and harmless. I take one daily and it helps me reduce stress, swollen breasts, fatigue, and weakness. I don't feel any improvement in my hair though. It doesn't have any taste and is fairly small size and easy to swallow. Plus the quality can't be beat, the capsules that are vegan and the content that is organic and unrefined, i think this product has a great value. All brands that are available in Canada are either not vegan or too pricey. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Bought 3 bottle last October. Gave it a try, as I dealt with PCOS since 2015, after taking this product my hormones improved, my skin whitens, heavy bleeding and long period no more. Will order again for sure!

d3f69fe8-bf1c-4b65-a577-36c6ca2f9f7c
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

(PLEASE LIKE THIS COMMENT!)THIS IS THE PERFECT THING EVER IF U GET REALLY BAD PERIOD CRAMPS!!!! literally works like magic. Also my eczema calmed down literally my second day taking this(pls pls pls PLS LIKE THIS COMMENT AND I’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER)

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love these because they are vegan. Deva makes all vegan supplements. They are great quality and I don't have to worry about animal ingredients. EPO is a great source of omegas.