MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 19, 2022
Gentle on skin and cleans well

This is my one of favorite products from Dessert Essence. It works really well, cleans without over drying the skin. The scent is not floral, it is more of herb like grass. I pumpit once onto palm and lather, and use the lather to already soaked face and gently make rolling motion. No rubbing. It washes off well, does not leave the skin too dry and tight. I have dry skin and this product helps keeping my skin in good balance of moisture. I donot use other scrub products, I just use finger tips and make rolling motion, and dead skin cell comes off. It is better than using harsh scrubs. Saves money and use one less washing product is better for environment.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I've been using this face wash for about 6 months. At first the scent was too strong for me. But after getting used to it, I really love this face wash. It leaves my skin feeling clean and not tight, like other cleansers. You really can't go wrong with desert essence products. They never disappoint.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Item arrived within less than a week of order. Packaging and item condition is brand new and good. Have not tried the product to review the effect. Liquid seems water and bubbly. Thank you seller

fb8b1491-b9f1-49da-b584-9db994b5efe2
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've been using this for over 4 years now. It rinses off easily and cleans the skin perfectly. Perfect for oily skin like mine, yet gentle enough not to dry it. The scent is neutral, and I love that. It just smells like soap :)

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Still trying to work out whether I like this or not, but I don’t think I’ll repurchase. Very watery in texture, but easy to apply. I have very oily skin and found this to be quite drying, definitely need moisturiser afternoon. Nice big bottle though, and might suit others more than me :)

Posted on May 30, 2022

ended up using it for the body,it felt kind of strange on the face-a squeaky clean feeling but not in a good way. for the body though-nice.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

There is nothing wrong with this product, I did not benefit from it much, the size is suitable and the packaging is good, but it did not suit my skin

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.