MD

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Great toothpaste, love the flavor.

This tooth paste leaves my teeth feeling clean. I agree with another reviewer who mentioned that the flavor is a good choice to use before bed as it is not a zesty mint flavor but more of calming flavor. I love fennel anyway. It's a good sized tube also and fluoride free. It's a "360 win".

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Has a lovely fennel flavor whilst thoroughly cleaning my teeth. The composition is simple and gentle, making it suitable for even those with sensitive gums. Fit for use by teenagers and adults, both can benefit from this. However, with young children ages 6 and below, do consult a dentist. Comes in a perfect package size, able to last quite a while. Affordable product, yet high-quality. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My whole family loves this toothpaste we have been using it for years. I like to use it before my morning coffee lol. Taste is my fresh and it’s your teeth feel clean out when you don’t want minty toothpaste!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My very favorite toothpaste ever and only iHerb sells tubes that are not past the freshness date (had that problem with two other very popular site, one sent me a tube that was ten years old! but not iHerb, theirs are fresh). Tastes like a minty licorice. very pleasant.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This Toothpaste is my favorite. The flavor is decent for it does not leave an intolerable after taste. It leaves my Teeth, Tongue, and Mouth feeling clean and refreshed.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

It has foam and the taste is strong but it cleans my teeth very well. I like the taste of fennel but my mum finds it a bit too strong. A great alternative to regular toothpastes.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Truthfully, toothpaste is unnecessary, but if you're going to use it, this is a very good brand. It's a great price, and I love the flavor of fennel. It also came in handy when I had my first experience with gout. I had no fennel essential oil, so I ground up fennel seeds and mixed with a bit of this toothpaste and applied it to the inflamed area at night before going to sleep. I slept well, and the pain was significantly diminished by morning. What a lifesaver!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

flavor of fennel is great benefits the gum and teeth sensitivity gentle feelings in the breath

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great toothpaste, however will not use again, as I have now learnt that teatree mimicks oestrogen & can cause early puberty