MD

Based on 3,469 Ratings
2,557
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Great tootpaste!

This toothpaste has a cooling, minty flavor. It is very good at cleaning my teeth gently, yet effectively, even for my sensitive gums. The composition seems to be quite simple and clean, free from fluoride and other unnecessary/irritating ingredients. I think that people of all ages can benefit from this toothpaste, as it is very high-quality for its affordable price. The size is also quite generous, so the consumption is economical.

56ee4b15-497d-4bcc-97f5-4f2c3bcc3d86
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

There are many products in the world of fluoride-free, natural toothpastes. It takes time to find a good one. Salt and baking soda are great natural cleaning agents that naturally neutralize bacteria and other things that cause bad breath, tooth decay, and other such problems. The other ingredients also contribute towards oral health. The mint is powerful and gives fresh breath. Great product.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This toothpaste really supports my gum health. The tea tree oil and neem oil apparently keep the bacterial count down. My gums have never been healthier! And I like the taste of the wintergreen ( Dessert Essence Tea Tree Oil and Neem is also available in other flavors which I have used in the past.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is one of the best toothpaste's I have used. It is flouride free but cleans my teeth so well. Equally good if not better than conventional toothpastes. I don't know about sensitive teeth, but I can feel it is both gentle and powerful at the same time. I am near 50 and have no issues with how it feels. The taste is not too strong, but it is clean and minty. All in all a great toothpaste.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I love the taste ! I use it every day and don't get tired of it. Since I brush my teeth gently and clean them with Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, I don't have any sensitive issues. Flavor and quality of the product make it worth any other make.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Good quality of product. It cleanse teeth thoroughly. It has so refreshing scent. The formulation is safe and well balanced. It leaves very pleasant and fresh feeling after using it. It is very gentle but simultaneously cleanse teeth very well, suitable for sensitive teeth. I will buy it again. Packaging is convenient.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This toothpaste is smooth and refreshing! I won't use any other brand or flavor. I have sensitive gums and this is gentle on my teeth and gums - while making my mouth feel clean for hours. I can rely on safe packaging, high quality, and great value for the size of the tube of toothpaste.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great toothpaste, it is good for sensitive teeth. I really like the flavor, it is mild and tasty. It cleans the teeth very well and it is a gentle toothpaste. The package size is bid, it will last for a long time. I will use it for sure. Seems to have a good quality.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I'm very conscious of fluoride product so I'm always looking for a fluoride free toothpaste. I love the desert essence brand and this toothpaste especially. It tastes great and makes your mouth feel fresh. I generally stay away from Colgate because it leaves a white film in my mouth after brushing but this toothpaste doesn't leave a residue in your month.