MD

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
Excellent and Fresh!

Most of us mostly go for the popular mouthwash brands in the market but what we do not realise is how bad the ingredients are. Honestly, this is the first time I’m trying Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil mouthwash, and I'm impressed. It's a much better option than other mouthwash from popular brands because the ingredients are more organic. I would love to try the other flavours next!

e2499641-91c4-40c2-8c03-aa99708f0533
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great feeling by using this one. We like it. I use it twice a day, morning and evening. Last time I got the smaller amount. Now that I know it is good I ordered the bigger one. In same flavor. I hope you will enjoy it too! If I helped u i appreciate if you could like my review🙏🏼

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love it. the flavor is very nice and fresh. I love the fact that it have tea tree oil inside because I have sensitive gums. it is relaxing. you can use it only 6 month after you open it. so I consider if to keep using only the small one (237 ml). need to check for how Long it stayed and I will update my review. I use it morning and evening after brushing my teeth. if I helped u with this purchase, please help me- and like my review. <3

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

tea tree oil are said to be as effective as chlorhexidine, i had my doubts but after continuously using for about 3 weeks (previously i was using colgate savacol) and i definitely do feel it has about 80-90% effectiveness compared to savacol. And without the change of taste and being natural! The taste is very gentle and i'd highly recommend it

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Fresh pure and desert essence rates as excellent on Yuka.. this is a family favorite and we’ve repurchased several times. We love that this is a healthy mouthwash that works very well and has a fresh minty flavor combined with tea tree. We hope you like it as well :-)

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is exactly the same as the mouthwash Trader Joe's used to carry so I am very happy to find it here at such a good price point. The big bottle is a good plus for having more value. The tea tree taste takes a little time to get to but it's not bad.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I recently had some dental work done, but since then my teeth/gums have been hurting constantly. I've tried several different oral care products, and i try to stick to ones that have natural ingredients. Then i stumbled across this, and let me tell you, when i use this i get INSTANT relief from any pain/sensitivities! I will buy this for the rest of my life!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It has a strong spearmint taste which is good and it does a great job at refreshing. What I don't like about it is that it lathers and foams too much, so your mouth is filled with bubbles! I also like a cap I can use as a cup to administer the mouthwash. This one's cap is tiny. I will be going to my previous brand.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This mouthwash gives you the burst of freshness that can even last overnight while you sleep! And what’s more? You don’t need to feel the burn in your mouth. It’s the clean feel without the pain.

640eae59-a54d-486f-a905-9af3d04480ee
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Super wonderful product! Trying for the first time and was impressed with the ingredients and flavor. The tea tree is a powerful ingredient and helps me maintain cleanliness.