MD

Posted on Aug 31, 2021
Highly recommend

I bought the big cream after trying the little cream. The texture of the cream on the body is amazing, and the scent is so strong and pleasant. Everyone keeps asking me what body lotion I use

548e9e50-bf55-4aa7-9cfd-ffe1c8f2ff15
Posted on May 18, 2022

Not only does this smell wonderful (perfect for summer!), it moisturizes all day but does not feel the least bit heavy or greasy. If you don't want something strongly-scented, you may not like this. The scent does linger all day too. I have been using dry oil as a moisturizer lately, but wanted something to leave at work. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I am happy with the DESERT ESSENCE products. I have ordered them before from Iherb and other shops and this coconut body lotion is just fabulous. Is giving the skin a beautiful glows and hydrates very very well. They changed the package, which is nice, but I would prefer it more pump body lotion package because will be easier to use and to applied on the body.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The scent transports me to the beach on a summer day. The moisture factor is superb. It's thick and creamy, not watery yet not greasy feeling either. this is my go-to moisturizer in winter months. I have a smaller one for travel, which works well. I also use this on my feet at bedtime for nice soft feet in the morning.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I love Desert Essence products. I’ve always been in love with the coconut lotion scent however I’d figure I should try another scent. This smells really really similar to Victoria’s Secret love spell. I like that smell but the lotion was not as moisturizing as what desert Essence offers. So if you like a light floral fruity scent that’s thick and moisturizing than this is for you. Happy customer.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Use this as a hand cream, nicest one Ive ever used and always a positive comment on the beautiful smell from SOMEONE in vicinty every time I put it on. It stays on hands without feeling greasy. Why oh why did they do away with the travel size, it was soooo convenient to fit in handbag.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love this hand cream. I originally ordered it in a trial size which was perfect for my purse. It provides the right amount of moisture without being greasy and has a nice pleasant coconut scent. I loved the trial size so much, I ordered the 8 oz size and am just as happy with it!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This lotion has nice consistency and smells really good. It absorbs quickly but I'm not sure if it is the best moisturizer. You can use it instead of perfume if you like sweet fragrances. Just apply a little bit on your hands. I love that all ingredients are natural.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

smells amazing, i could smell more vanilla than coconut though which is not a bad thing as i love vanilla scent. its very moisturising and right after i applied it my skin feels so soft. my husband started using it too after he smelled it on me.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This is a 2 in 1… i use it not only as a lovely, soft moisturiser, but as a perfume as well! Smells SO yummy!!