MD

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This has a lovely, true lavender scent, not that awful fake stuff. I haven't found it to be greasy, but it's a nice consistency that absorbs and moisturizes quickly.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This lotion is my new daily lotion. It has a great scent and absorbs nicely into the skin. I use it every morning after a shower. Love it!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Chemical free lotion, reasonably priced, and I love the smell of Lavender. I read the ingredients of products I put on my skin, and I love what I see in this lotion.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Moisturizing lotion with a true lavender scent. Feels great on my skin and sinks right in. I like to apply it right after my shower on damp skin for better absorption.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very good scent and texture. I use it for my body and hands. It moisturizes properly the skin. it is a plus during winter days.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This hand cream has a lovely scent, very relaxing. The quality of lavender is excellent and the ingredients are safe. Fantastic value. The tube is very large

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

A refreshing moisturizing cream with the scent of Lavender that increases the moisture level in the skin and maintains it for 24 hours. Leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I leave this at my office and everytime I use it, someone goes “mmm that smells so nice!” I love this hand lotion. I like the tube type for easy use and to control amount that comes out of it. I would buy it again!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I've been using this for years. The quality is outstanding. The lavender scent is so soothing. I think it's a great value for the amount.