MD
Based on 1,158 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,158 Ratings
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Excellent conditioner for all types of hair

I m in love with this conditioner, the sent is beaultifly amazing and fresh, the hair feels soft and smooth after, the composition looks very clean and the price is a good bargain for the quality. excellent moisturizer. if you found my comment useful please hit a like, thank you.

A good conditioner, very light and gentle. It might actually be a bit too light and not moisturizing enough for my hair, which has gotten really dry lately, but that means if you have oilier hair it should work quite well! I put this pretty much everywhere on my hair/scalp and used quite a bit, I didn't have issues with greasiness left over. (I did have a bit of stickiness once or twice when I left too much in though, but it was very mild and manageable!) The scent is lemon tea tree, like it says, I really love the smell. Someone is my household is sensitive to a lot of scents/scented products but doesn't have any problem with this one, so if you are in the same situation this might be a good option for you. It is a little expensive for the amount you get. Package is a flexible plastic squeeze bottle, and the conditioner is a white foam that is very light and airy, if anyone wanted to know.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Oh my god, this smells SO GOOD! I don't even CARE how it washes my hair, the SMELL, OMG, the smell! It is SO GOOD! That aside, it does actually wash my hair pretty good too. I have super short hair, so not a lot to be said here. It takes the oil out and it doesn't feel like straw afterwards, so all good! I love it so much that I have been using it as an upper-body body wash because it's not enough to just shampoo in it, the JOY of the scent must go on longer and cover more of me. It's DIVINE.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I used few different kinds of hair conditioner, which were raspberry and coconut, I would say raspberry was really good, coconut I didn’t like at all and this one is actually really nice. I’m talking not only about the smell but the quality of hair after washing. Would buy another time for sure

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

scent is good, useful and good quality, fits the size, good to use by across ages, mild scent, good packaging, nice composition its natural, benefit for hair and smooth, moisturize, good for sensitive scalp

710827ea-554f-483f-8d4b-25375802bbe9
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I have purchased many times. After using this shampoo, my hair feels a little stiff, but after using the conditioner, it becomes smooth. The scent is like real lemon. It smells more like lemon than tea tree. It is not too strong and I like it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It's an invigorating and yet gentle shampoo. We've used the coconut version of this line all winter and like this change up for the summer. I love how it lathers up too.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very nice conditioner for my oily hair. I use it after same lemon tea tree shampoo and they work perfect together. Shampoo clarifies my hair very well, with conditioner they make them light and smell good 😊 good for every day use

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This conditioner works well for my hair and scalp. I don't find it irritating and the scent is great. I like that it is vegan.